GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I had one prof who was like 85, he had been teaching at UMiami for almost 50 years. His wife also came to every class. Adorable.

09vdubgti

Banned
Finished my day for today, had my Energy Transitions class. Basically what I've taken from it, its going to be a geopolitics sort of class. There were only 3 people including myself in class today, out of 8 registered. Prof is pretty old like they said he was haha. Seems like a nice guy though.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
School is great but getting there is becoming a giant pain in the ass. My 35 min commute to school has turned into 1hr plus.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
lol cool, im glad im not the only one. I was told before I switched I was not going to graduate on time. But honestly I was soo bored of business and econ stuff.

I start class today. Happy to go back. Supposedly this prof for my class today is ancient, like old. He doesn't even use email. But is supposed to be a good prof. We'll see how it goes, im taking it for the hell of it (Energy Transitions).

come to my school which is known as the "best" community college in the country. not just my major change set it back, but the school in general sucks, about quarter of the teachers suck at teaching or they barely speak english, had to repeat few classes due to that. after experiencing all that bullshit, getting a degree is all it really matters. A quite lot of my friends started college like few years after high school due to some family issues or just want to work right after high.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yayy poly sci... -.-

Sent via a microwave.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I took chemistry class in my last course at school. Was the most weird experience ever being an electrical engineering student.

Send from my Galaxy S4 with typos

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Gotta love catching up on Deterministic Methods in Operations Research lectures on a Saturday.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Anyone use a tablet to scratch down notes and draw out equations?

Suggestions?

For some reason I couldn't remember anything unless I physically wrote it down so I never bothered. Would be nice to have something with a stylus. Typing equations would take too long.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4