GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
^ It's because life post college is a downgrade in pretty much every way other than being able to afford a German-Yaris-Econo-Sport-Hatch...

Jealousy bro.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I feel you on that. Spent 30 mins in line to go up a parking structure. People behind me were not pleased when i had to crawl over the speed bumps

LOLOL

have you been to the csun lots? the bumps are literally 1ft wide and 1ft tall walls. i feel like my suspension wants to collapse altogether when i go over them.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
so there was a chrome sl63 amg at school.... and also a gold chrome e30 m3....
wtf.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
LOLOL

have you been to the csun lots? the bumps are literally 1ft wide and 1ft tall walls. i feel like my suspension wants to collapse altogether when i go over them.

Dude i go to csun. Thats my daily struggle. 5th floor on b3 structure. 4 speed bumps per floor.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Dude i go to csun. Thats my daily struggle. 5th floor on b3 structure. 4 speed bumps per floor.

OHH i didnt know. I know your feel. im not even low and those bumps scare me. i dont think ive seen you in the structure. im on the top floor on tuesdays and thursdays.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
OHH i didnt know. I know your feel. im not even low and those bumps scare me. i dont think ive seen you in the structure. im on the top floor on tuesdays and thursdays.

Yeah im top tuesday and thursday of b3 and mon/wed is g3. Im usually always in a corner spot protected from the crazys. See you around man.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I'm retaking chem this semester. I have it on friday mornings :mad0259::mad0259:

I was kicking myself over the summer. I could've been done with school aready if I didn't switch major's.

İ also switched the major, it set backed my graduation big time, this year was supposed to be my last year till graduation. On positive note i switched from engineering to hospitality, and no longer have to take any science classes anymore, i hated that subject category and not very good on it either

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
İ also switched the major, it set backed my graduation big time, this year was supposed to be my last year till graduation. On positive note i switched from engineering to hospitality, and no longer have to take any science classes anymore, i hated that subject category and not very good on it either

...sounds a little like me. business to psych.

09vdubgti

Banned

lol cool, im glad im not the only one. I was told before I switched I was not going to graduate on time. But honestly I was soo bored of business and econ stuff.

I start class today. Happy to go back. Supposedly this prof for my class today is ancient, like old. He doesn't even use email. But is supposed to be a good prof. We'll see how it goes, im taking it for the hell of it (Energy Transitions).

Last edited: