GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Bring a Monster, I like the cranberry tea one.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Just had my first college exam. I figured out 3 wrong answers within 5 minutes of leaving. I hate life.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Just had my first college exam. I figured out 3 wrong answers within 5 minutes of leaving. I hate life.

dont worry young child. all will be okay.

question to those who use FAFSA.

is FAFSA done every semester or every year? like.. the money im getting.. is that for one semester or for the whole year?

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion

is FAFSA done every semester or every year? like.. the money im getting.. is that for one semester or for the whole year?

Pretty sure it's every year

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion

The FAFSA is an annual form. Take care of it after your (and possibly your parents) taxes are completed.

09vdubgti

Banned
I Don't qualify for Fafsa. Or should I say my parents don't.

Currently waiting for my 530 urban studies class. It's weekly so it's till 8:30pm. Sigh.

honda2vw

Ready to race!
FAFSA is a bitch and i never qualified but i needed to complete it in order to get my academic scholarships.

In NY we also had a state run financial aid called TAP im sure there is equivalents in other states

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Just got to the math portion of my real estate class. Here is an example:
Fractions, percentages and decimals are different ways of expressing parts of a whole.
They can be converted from one to the other.
To change a fraction to a decimal, divide the numerator (the number on top) by the
denominator (the number on the bottom).
Sure glad I took college level calculus!