GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Flight MH370

eldiablo1

Ready to race!

Good read, but the author of this article assumes the pilot turned the aircraft to land at the closest airport (due to the fire).

However, the change in direction was made at least 12 minutes before co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid said "All right, good night," to controllers on the ground, sources said.

So they planned to turn before any sign of fire or impending disaster. :iono:

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Good read, but the author of this article assumes the pilot turned the aircraft to land at the closest airport (due to the fire).

However, the change in direction was made at least 12 minutes before co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid said "All right, good night," to controllers on the ground, sources said.

So they planned to turn before any sign of fire or impending disaster. :iono:

Yeah new and conflicting info coming out all the time. It's crazy.

But just so it's clear to people who don't know alot bout flying lingo: 'Good night' is not some hidden message that I'm going to kill myself. It's an everyday used sentence with ATC, perfectly normal.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
With Maxtdi and Courtney love throwing in their two cents, it sure seems like this will be solved rapidly.

Your cents are clearly worth more tell me all about it mr keyboard warrior and aviation expert.

emk6

Ready to race!
Indian Ocean = Diego Garcia?:iono:

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I saw a post on Reddit that I believe to believe to be 100% true.

In a few years, the plane will reappear, land with all passengers on-board and unharmed, and the first person to walk out of the airplane will be Amelia Earhart.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
so now they think he deleted flight information off the simulator hmm

Seriously? How do your sources think that played out?

Guy playing on simulator

Crashes plane for fun

"OMG SOMEONE'S GOING TO SEE THIS WHEN I GET LOST OVER THE INDIAN OCEAN OH SHIT"

[Delete]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Seriously? How do your sources think that played out?

Guy playing on simulator

Crashes plane for fun

"OMG SOMEONE'S GOING TO SEE THIS WHEN I GET LOST OVER THE INDIAN OCEAN OH SHIT"

[Delete]

If this turns out to be a case of murder/suicide

look at that sandy hook kid, he smashed and deleted all his stuff before taking himself out...

by the way, ridiculous james holmes is STILL on trail for dark knight shootings

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If this turns out to be a case of murder/suicide

look at that sandy hook kid, he smashed and deleted all his stuff before taking himself out...

by the way, ridiculous james holmes is STILL on trail for dark knight shootings

Why not just ram the jet into the next best building during take off... seems like too much work.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why is every terrorist attack assumed to involve an aircraft flying into a building?

So you can take out as many ppl as possible?

Bender1

Banned
If it is a prelude to a terrorist attack we probably will miss the ultimate purpose until it occurs. Failure of imagination. Just like why people though 9/11 wasn't possible even though Bin Laden had stated his intent to do exactly what they did.