GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Flight MH370

emk6

Ready to race!
News reports now saying Malaysia military is now providing US and UK raw radar data. Shouldn't this have been provided early in the investigation?

Also I'm wondering why, or maybe they have already, not questioned the air traffic controllers? Was there a successful handoff to Vietnam? If Vietnam did not receive communications with flight MH370 wouldn't they automatically assume something is wrong right off the bat?

Its crazy how the entire world is out there looking for this plane. Yet there isn't a solid lead still.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Malaysian government is too busy jailing opposition leaders like Anwar Ibrahim than to give a shit about those perished in the tragedy

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
This investigation shows how inept the Malaysian government is. Apparently they knew within hours that the plane turned back and headed south but they wasted days searching the wrong body of water.

emk6

Ready to race!
Boeing does offer a tracking service for the aircraft but reports say that Malaysia Airlines did not subscribe to this service.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I find it asinine that you can defeat all the tracking systems on a $200M plane. I think this incident will spur a change in airplane data tracking and transfer. There's no reason to rely solely on on board systems to track what happened and why when that stuff can be backed up through satellites.

Yes. It's about time they got out of the 80's tech with that.

If I have OnStar they can track my car better than that $200 million dollar airplane.

emk6

Ready to race!
^ that list may very much change in the coming weeks if there are no solid leads.

With more then a dozen nations looking for this plane and good enough assets being used. It almost appears something big is about to happen soon rather then later.

In other news not to go off topic, North Korea did fire short range missiles.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Oh man I read that on cnn yesterday. It's in North Korea!!!

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
I'm telling you guys. It's LOST.

emk6

Ready to race!
Anyone thought about who will have access to the lower compartment of the aircraft where all the electronics are stored? Anyone with 777 knowledge know if the compartment is only accessible through the cockpit?

If that lower compartment is only accessed through the cockpit, who's to say the captain wouldn't be the first one down to check out the electronics then get locked out or something by the first officer or vice versa?

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Technically the lower part should be able to be accessed by the galley on some aircraft. Then it's just a matter of making your way forward.