GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Laugh it up as they take your freedoms away and flood the streets with criminals over the flu.
When they are trucking you to FEMA camps with automated guillotines maybe you'll get a clue.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Man - seriously. Do you have any solid real-life relationships with people? A significant other, tight friends, family you communicate with. You sound very lonely and confused to me. This crap is making you weak.

zrickety

The Fixer
I have a wife and 2 kids, plenty of friends thanks. Nothing to prove. Just sharing life experience with my VW brethren.
Two of the top CDC officials just stepped down, that's interesting.
Dr. Birx says we need masks all the time, indoor/outdoor. F that.
There is a guy at my church, younger than me, has a family. He wears his mask ALL THE TIME. He was hospitalized over the weekend...it's not COVID. At first they thought pneumonia, but I guess they ruled it out. Mystery illness. But because he has symptoms, I'm sure they'll say he's a victim of MUH CORONA. He is not the first, or the last, to fall ill wearing a mask all day. There are many of these stories.

zrickety

The Fixer
mofo.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Laugh it up as they take your freedoms away and flood the streets with criminals over the flu.
When they are trucking you to FEMA camps with automated guillotines maybe you'll get a clue.

Ironic, as you vote for a lifelong criminal that actually built concentration camps for children.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I have a wife and 2 kids, plenty of friends thanks. Nothing to prove. Just sharing life experience with my VW brethren.
Two of the top CDC officials just stepped down, that's interesting.
Dr. Birx says we need masks all the time, indoor/outdoor. F that.
There is a guy at my church, younger than me, has a family. He wears his mask ALL THE TIME. He was hospitalized over the weekend...it's not COVID. At first they thought pneumonia, but I guess they ruled it out. Mystery illness. But because he has symptoms, I'm sure they'll say he's a victim of MUH CORONA. He is not the first, or the last, to fall ill wearing a mask all day. There are many of these stories.

I agree wearing a mask at home is ridiculous.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Only dummies cite singular examples to prove their case when overall evidence paints completely the opposite picture. Often called missing the forest through the trees.

"I know one man who got sick and he's always wearing a mask when I see him. Masks obviously don't protect you. Or others."

"I knew a man who was thrown from his truck during a crash but wasn't injured badly. That proves seatbelts are unnecessary government interference in our lives"

Wearing a mask at home is ridiculous, but even saying that ole Rickety only hears "masks R bad" further emboldening his lunacy.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I've never seen anyone this dedicated to trolling, because there's no way he actually believes this nonsense.

He's just having fun. Getting off on all the pushback. I dont think he expects to change anyone's mind.

zrickety

The Fixer
He's just having fun. Getting off on all the pushback. I dont think he expects to change anyone's mind.
I am having fun. But I do believe everything I've said. Reasoning and statistics have not failed me yet.
I don't understand the pushback. You guys want to wear face diapers, by all means go ahead. But don't tell a healthy person that they need to wear one. I won't be bullied. It's my sovereign right to breathe unhindered. I'm not sick, not spreading illness. Why has common sense gone out the window? If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything...

zrickety

The Fixer
300.gif

zrickety

The Fixer
EflzxuMXsAAiGKb.png

zrickety

The Fixer
tears.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

If I write "from the CDC" on something, does that make it true?

Again, you have an issue with denominators. 5 to 6% of the population has had Covid, so though you did the math right, you used the wrong numbers, AGAIN. But you know that.