GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AXO

1. AXO

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Super Nice Car! I would have opted for the Camaro SS. Not as rare as your SS, but more my style..
  2. AXO

How To Stance Your Car For Super Cheap

Hockey Pucks????? Who does that?
  3. AXO

Buychina.com

China is notorious for copying OEM with a purchase price of a fraction of what OEM costs. Some of the items the construction is obviously sub par, some not. It is hit and miss, plus shipping usually takes forever!
  4. AXO

BYE FELICIA!

The Grass is not always Greener on the other side. Just saying :thumbsup:
  5. AXO

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

Lol, you've been busy!:23:
  6. AXO

POLE - Dark or white turkey meat?

White Turkey Meat smothered in Gravy! :drool::drool::thumbup:
  7. AXO

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Ziggy is now 15 months old! He was just weighed at the vet and weighs 84lbs! He is a Heffer!!!!!!
  8. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

My Glock 21sf and 26..... I am using a Glock 17 magazine in my 26. I get (18) rounds with one in the chamber! :word::thumbsup: I hate carrying extra magazines. I keep a couple in my glovebox. ;)
  9. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

My Rock River LAR-15 with Black Furniture.....
  10. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

Here's my new piece.... Oops How'd that get in there :drool::D
  11. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

I couldn't agree more! WTF!
  12. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

I think not! Unless you have some personal experience, I wouldn't beleive everything you read on the Internet! :thumbsup::word: 4 U http://youtu.be/JSDdn3cYIfc http://youtu.be/QAcYErAoVP0
  13. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

SAFETY DEVICES GLOCK HANDGUN The weapon has no externally located safety devices which need to be actuated separately. All the safety or safety release devices function automatically. 1. TRIGGER SAFETY This is incorporated into the trigger (26) in the form of a lever, and in the untouched...
  14. AXO

The Official Gun Thread

Dafuq You Say? You always assume your weapon is loaded!!! Unless it is striped down. My Glocks (21sf & 26) as well as all of my firearms are always loaded with one in the chamber and ready to go. I am not saying you shouldn't store your firearms with the hammer in the forward position (well...