GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by djax1

1. djax1

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Sounds like a great workout. And there are so many benefits to HIIT, it's absolutely crazy. Jim Stoppani has a good article about HIIT: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ultimate-8-week-hiit-for-fat-burning-program.html Research from a while back suggests that you can burn a 100 calories AFTER...
  2. djax1

:) Grambles, you sound just like my best friend. Always trying to be a student of one's body and trying to learn more in order to better yourself in the gym, outdoors, or wherever you are. That's good knowledge there. Deadlift shrugs are cash money. Power cleans ALWAYS humble me. And that's...
  3. djax1

Grambles, Rockchops, Balius => great insight for those looking to get into the gym for the first time or for those ready to get back in routine after a hiatus. Do what you think is best for you- some people may like P90x style of workouts to get lean and shredded, while others like to lift...
  4. djax1

Motor Trend COTY 2012 Passat

Wait, what's wrong with driving what "those communist Chinese" drive? And sort of a tangent, but China may be communist on paper, but their economy and wealth distribution is as capitalist as American Pie. Just sayin'.
  5. djax1

thinking about buying a $1000 car as my daily driver. what do you think?

Sounds like you know what you're doing. I'm willing to put the effort in researching for the right car, but I'm definitely not as car-savvy. I might put this idea to rest. This is true! I've yet to go stage 1. Yes, I know. I know.
  6. djax1

Hey, I'll drink to that. I hope my baby lasts for a while.
  7. djax1

Would you become a donating member?

As long as having the option of a donating member won't deter others, new and old, from coming to this website. People could perceive the forum becoming more of an "exclusive member only" board, or might simply be turned off by the fact some are getting perks while others aren't. Granted, that...
  8. djax1

True, BUT, I live in S.E. Pennsylvania, aka location with one of the worst roads EVAR in the United States. When winter hits, you can just watch the road crumble and deteriorate in front of you.
  9. djax1

Orrrr....you drive the shitbox on days you go to the city thinking "omg, i cannot wait to drive my GTI". And when you do, tears start to well up in yours eyes and you love it that much more :)
  10. djax1

Getting mixed responses here, which I like! But like what some of you are saying, it could potentially create another financial burden, maintaining the car and going through the logistics of owning one. It just pains me when driving to the city, racking up those miles and dodging potholes left...
  11. djax1

Title says it all. Although it's only been roughly 4 months, I'm racking ALOT of miles on my GTI. And it's, well, making me feel uneasy. I'm on pace to have 20K-22K miles this year. I would love to have this car last me for at least 7 years. To unload some of the driving burden off my car...
  12. djax1

Top 6 things you love

i will do seven, because ending on six is kinda awkward for me. 1.) Faith 2.) Family 3.) Friends 4.) Food 5.) Philadelphia Sports 6.) Cars 7.) School
  13. djax1

Sad news I need to share...

This is such sad news. So sorry to hear you're going through this. The only word of support I can give you is that when there's change, something is lost, yet something is gained. And I hope you and your family will find gain in the near future.
  14. djax1

Really....You guys have nothing better to do.....

WTH. Mario looks g-star in that fur suit. Let him wear what he wants!