GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ElusiveGTI

1. E

What would it take for you to be interested in the next gen WRX?

Maybe slightly bummed because it was my dream car growing up and it let me down a little just because I had such HIGH expectations. But I love just looking at it and I drive EVERY chance I get. I love driving my car. I was looking for something less "refined" than my GTI and thats why I really...
  2. E

What would it take for you to be interested in the next gen WRX?

I bought a 2011 WRX, came from a 2010 GTI. I don't regret it. I do miss the nice interior but I forget all that when I mash the gas and get 0 wheel hop. Other things I miss: 1) MPG, went from 32 in GTI to 21 WRX.. 2) HIDs on my last GTI standard, had to get aftermarket on my WRX and the one...
  3. E

Thinking of getting a WRX

I'm talking stage 2 top speed. and its not 100% a go yet, taking it home for the night to see how i like it. And my friend who is buying my gti has to get approved.
  4. E

I'll upload pictures when I get home. Silver, gunmetal wheels, no wing, sedan. black interior, im surpised the speedomoter only goes to 150? Anyone know how the top end of the WRX is. I know from a roll they are not the quickest cars.
  5. E

I think I am getting the wrx :) insurance is like $70 more a year, only $60 more a month for payment, 16k miles. It can be modified decently cheap to make big hp. Handles very well. Bluetooth isn't as bad as everyone claims it to be. Talked on it today. The person I talked to said it sounds just...
  6. E

So basically Ko4 is useless in the gti? Dunno why so many people have it then if all you get is wheelhop.
  7. E

We're getting off topic here a bit. Can anyone answer my question about how a ko4 would compare to a moded wrx. I dunno which stage would be comparable.
  8. E

How does the ko4 gti compete with the wrx. Which stage would the wrx be? Isn't ko4 like 320hp and close to same torque?
  9. E

I hope I can get 350 out of it, that shouldn't be that hard. Calling insurance agent tomorrow. We will see where this takes me.
  10. E

No, clean carfax, 1 owner, can buy for 23,700 ( whole sale price), handles like no other car I have ever driven. Just seems under powered compared to my gti, but its 100% stock, with sti short shifter and front lip. With $1500 in mods I know it would be a complete beast and fun to drive.
  11. E

Its a used WRX, 2011 with 14k miles.
  12. E

Can we stop with the mazda talk, I do not like them. Hate that hatch. My gti rattles something awful accompanied with constant wind noise from the driver side door seals.
  13. E

I'm waiting for the wrx to get here. I will snap some pics and review after I drive it. Still don't know what to do, I don't know if I want to sacrafice my current comforts. Driving will change my mind, most likely. The one coming is silver, which I hate, I want black. All I really want/need is...
  14. E

I work at a ford dealership. Not a Subaru. If I did your right I would already have a wrx or Sti. From what I'm understanding. An Sti is cheaper than a wrx in insurance?
  15. E

All signs point to wrx. When I drive it tomorrow I will update.