GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GOBbluth

1. GOBbluth

Going homeless/car squatting for a couple months. Concerns/advice?

Your responses lead me to believe you're a lil nutty. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's s dash of nuttiness. As in, the perfect amount of nuttiness to survive living in your car. So go for it. If I had to: I'd probably budget two, three nights a week at an air bnb room or cheap...
  2. GOBbluth

$3.7 billion requested to help illegal immigrants...

It's not that I have a problem with government spending, it's just that those tasty tax dollars should be spent on other causes...like litigating and defending unconstitutional laws to prevent the gays from gay marrying one gay to another gay.
  3. GOBbluth

Suggestions for trip to sf, and pacific nw

I'm considering renting a 4wd vehicle. Obviously, it's not a lifted rubicon but any unpaved high altitude trails in Oregon or washington that may require brief, safe, legal use of low range?
  4. GOBbluth

What about cool Neighborhoods in Portland and in Seattle? Interested in easy access to Downtown or wherever the cool parts are?
  5. GOBbluth

Well, there's one question no ones answered yet. I read that certain horticulture shops are going to open in July in washington. Is this happening July 1?
  6. GOBbluth

I'm a fan of snow capped mountains, I'm guessing mt St. Helens isn't snow capped in July? Not since 1980 at least? But is it surrounded by snow capped peaks? Are there any other towns/ parks pretty much on the snow capped peaks?
  7. GOBbluth

Thanks! Relay rides typically allows for 1000 miles. I'm renting car from 7/1 in pdx to 7/5. Does it sound like I'd exceed the 1k miles with scenic drive from Pdx to sea, sea to pdx, mountains, and rolling around pdx and sea?
  8. GOBbluth

Hmm tinder? Haha. Umm just friendly dive bars in a safe area type thing?
  9. GOBbluth

I'm also interested in something out of these major cities like "instead of going directly to Seattle there's this awesome lil town in the mountains or the coast that's worth a trip" Or also, the "I like driving" and scenic routes. Btw relay rides is awesome. You rent peoples cars so for...
  10. GOBbluth

Thanks. Honestly, doing some of the stereotypical touristy stuff during the day and drinks at night. Which will be kinda hard solo, but no not going homo, maybe I'll meet a hot girl!
  11. GOBbluth

I know there's plenty of you from this area. I will be going to the northwest for the first time. Sf for 6/29 thru 7/1. Then flight to Portland. Renting car that day in Portland and driving to Seattle. Staying in Seattle 7/1 thru 7/3. And back to Portland on 7/3 and leaving 7/5 from there...
  12. GOBbluth

E-cigs

That was my first tank. It's good, but I think evod is a step down from the mini protanks and from the soon to be released aero mini.
  13. GOBbluth

E-cigs

Tried kanger's new mini pro tank 3. I like their minis bc they're slim and I have to wear a suit to work everyday. I just had a mini 2, and it was fine but was getting tired of single coils. So the 3 is double. Like the two, this one is sleek looking and well made.
  14. GOBbluth

Isla Vista shootings

Yep. And those party splits make me so sad. A court that is supposed to be insulated from politics, in a perfect world. And I'm not defending the opinion, just that the argument has been settled. There's better ways to argue for some kind of gun control than something that can be rebuked by...
  15. GOBbluth

Isla Vista shootings

You can disagree with Heller all you want. As a lawyer, I disagree with many scotus decisions, but it still means that the law has been settled in that regard. And until Heller is overruled, arguing the original purpose of the 2nd amendment is moot.