GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MC.R

1. M

Credit Card Debt

Hey, if anyone here has any info regarding dealing with credit card companies and credit card debt PM me or post some info up here...
  2. M

My R32 goes 0 to 80 in 3 seconds...

3. M

Make Money Online?

Anyone ever used any of those sites where you do surveys and make some extra bucks like cashcrate.com or surveyspot? Im finding myself bored at work a lot lately and i figure hey why not make a few extra bucks filling out surveys and what out, anyone ever done this or know any good sites? im...
  4. M

Finally starting to work out again

long story short, i was in great shape, went to college, all went down hill, over 3 years gained 50lbs, absurdly bad!! now im starting to work out again but ive never had to lose weight, i want to lose 50lbs in 6 months... possible? anyone got any suggestions, ive started looking through...
  5. M

You know you drink too much when...

...your bank calls you to verify the charges from your local bar/grill because there were charges for 5 days in a row... LOL!!! yes my bank called to double check the charges from friday saturday sunday monday and last night...... LOL!!! oh man....
  6. M

Ever gone to work Hungover?

Yea, so i went to the bar last night to celebrate my bonus check, got smashed beyond belief, came to work this morning and im hungover, i havent been hungover in a long time... i feel like falling over and dying
  7. M

Unemployment Sucks (rant)

Unemployment sucks, got laid off for the third time this year, damn outsourcing!! I've made my car payments on time but now im damn near flat broke and have like $1,000 in bills to pay off, oh fun!! and unemployment only pays out like $350/week... whoopti doo..... shoot me in the foot /rant
  8. M

Phaeton Factory Video

Does anyone remember where the phaeton factory tour video was? thanks
  9. M

LOL Discuss!

10. M

Might work for VW

So i was at my dealer today getting my 5k service done and one of the salesman i talk to when im there said that i'd be good at selling cars and that they were hiring. I was telling him how i've been outsourced 3 times in one year (i work in I.T.) and at my new job they are talking about it and...
  11. M

Anyone have a Tmobile Wing?

Does anyone out here have a Tmobile wing, looking at getting one?
  12. M

Finally 21!!!!!

Im finally 21 today! Now i can do the same thing i always did, drink like a fish, but legally! I've been drinking since midnight....
  13. M

Words from a WRX Owner

Brief overview... This past weekend my sister moved from her old apartment to a new one so she asked me to help her move along with some of her other friends too. One of her friends that i've met a few times at parties and other events that i know is really big into cars the last time i saw him...
  14. M

IBM sucks!! (rant)

I have what was thena $2,800 laptop from 2 years ago and 3 weeks ago the keyboard went wack on me and i sent it in for repair under warranty. Got it back last week and the keyboard still didnt work. Sent it back again and now the box that it came back in had a huge dent/hole in the bottom and i...
  15. M

Smash Lab

Smash Lab: Premiering Tonight at 10pm on the Discovery Channel http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/smash-lab/smash-lab.html It's a show about testing physics and the preview is them crashing trains, blowing up cars, crashing cars, all kinds of random crap like that. If you like mythbusters you'll...