GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tricky713

1. T

BEST CAR COMMERCIAL EVARRR

http://www.brobible.com/girls/video/hottest-car-commercial-ever
  2. T

Need opinions.

Facts: Looking to get rid of my gli. I drive 20k miles a year. AWD would be awesome for work (need to be in the office even if it snows). Subaru STi: I test drove an 2013 STi and loved it. With the amount of driving I do, is reliability going to be an issue with the STi ? (will remain stock)...
  3. T

Help me get better.

Just looking for some feedback on my photography. Check out my flickr at flickr.com/bperna and let me know things I should improve on, change, etc. I'm open to all critiquing. Any opinion, good or bad is helpful :thumbsup: Thanks ! Also, the pictures of the paintball event were the first time...
  4. T

Need a carfax

My buddy is trying to buy a 350z. Just needs a vin check and the history. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated. vin #: jn1az34d05m608273 Thanks
  5. T

worth it ?

I'm looking to get into something new. Mainly looking at a 2011 WRX and got a quote from my insurance company for how much it would be to insure it. What your guys opinion. Is it worth it to pay $800 more a year for insurance. Also if your wondering why such a large increase. I'm 21 and male...
  6. T

D5100 vs T3i

My 21st birthday is approaching and my grandmother offered to buy me the Canon T3i. (my mother told her I wanted it). I decided to do some research on the camera and noticed the Nikon D5100 is very comparable. I've gone to bestbuy and held both in my hand and I like the feel of the Nikon more...
  7. T

Obama can rap !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGfHs72q_M
  8. T

VIN #

Didn't really know where to post this and its not a Mark 5 but i've seen people get vin numbers checked on here before. Can someone check this number and let me know if the title is clean/free of accidents etc. VIN: 3VWSE69M24M105562 Thanks
  9. T

Any one here fish.

Any one a fisher?