GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vw_s

1. V

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

That's great man. Maybe you should run for government, you're great at avoiding questions. I've noticed every time you talk about something, you always include an argument from authority fallacy. You have a super high understanding of American/Irish law. And you're also in a close circle with...
  2. V

We're talking about the American government and our pandemic pro Fauci, who went on television and said go ahead and unmask if you are vaccinated. Please don't undermine my point by blaming it all on the press. I'm just going to say this one more time, because I don't want to get caught in a...
  3. V

I don't think ANYONE ever expected it to be a 100% cure. That's a talking point that was created by fact checkers so they could have an easy item to debunk. However, people were expecting effectiveness in the high 90s. When the vaccine came out week 1 they were saying you could unmask and go...
  4. V

Since none of it 1. invalidates your right to self defense 2. gives random felons and rioters the right to attack you it's fluff, victim blaming fluff to be specific.
  5. V

Nope, I believe if someone is attacking you, you have a right to self defense. And all of that other fluff you put in front of that, is just that, fluff. Calm down flufferboy. Kyle only shot people who attacked him.
  6. V

Defense Attorney: When you were standing 3-5 feet from him with your arms in the air, he(Kyle Rittenhouse) never fired? Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct Defense Attorney: It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him [...] that he (Kyle Rittenhouse) fired. Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct
  7. V

Sure, if you describe goading as putting out fires and offering medical aid. Kyle was totally goading rioters into attacking him by not allowing them to just burn and destroy his town. If anything, I hope more concerned citizens come out with more guns in the future, so we don't have a repeat of...
  8. V

RC Car and racing

I've found it hard to enjoy the ones that small. You almost need custom built tracks that fit the scale.
  9. V

Whats with the thread title? If you don't think Kyle was innocent watch the chronological video of people going berserk and attacking him. Nothing else matters, the media's story was a total farce. blah, blah, blah. Everything he did was well within his rights. Nothing he did justified adult...
  10. V

RC Car and racing

I have an Axial SCXII Deadbolt for rock crawling, it's pretty cool, but in hindsight I would prefer a crawling buggy with a wider wheelbase. I am personally interested in the Capra for crawling, and the Ryft for bashing. However, I am not purchasing in the interest of saving for a vortex. Capra...
  11. V

New 2022 Ford Maverick

What a waste of a name.