GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
3000 miles of driving and we are back from Florida. The traffic was terrible, the dogs loved the beach, and my wife never helped with the driving duties. At least my heeler kept me company for the drive. Typical vacation.

P.S. the 2023 Nissan Armada is quite possibly the worst large SUV I've ever driven..... that is all.

1711289479598.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Does Nissan make anything good these days?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It was raining all day yesterday here. The camera on the taos got so bad last night I couldn't even make out the edges of my driveway.

Actually had to use the mirrors, so retro.
But did you die?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Does Nissan make anything good these days?
I think the 400 is probably a cool car, if it wasn't so expensive. At that price, they can f right off.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
3000 miles of driving and we are back from Florida. The traffic was terrible, the dogs loved the beach, and my wife never helped with the driving duties. At least my heeler kept me company for the drive. Typical vacation.

P.S. the 2023 Nissan Armada is quite possibly the worst large SUV I've ever driven..... that is all.

View attachment 301422
My wife at least drives the last 30 min. Your wife needs to step up her game. 🤣

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1711307057037.png

If they get asking, I left $1990 on the table by not selling it myself.

Did I lose? Fuck no. $1990 well spent on not dealing with the fucking mouth breathers.

cb1111

View attachment 301451

If they get asking, I left $1990 on the table by not selling it myself.

Did I lose? Fuck no. $1990 well spent on not dealing with the fucking mouth breathers.
They won't get asking. They'll do $26.3 -$26.5. Not only do they need to deal with the sales, but they also need to deal with the "page 23 of the owner's manual has a wrinkle in it...."