GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DDKing13

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Yeah same here, I would always defend him saying "he's getting better, he just needs help, yadda yadda yadda", but I was never truly sold on him myself. No more. Im over this guy. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him. It's a very unfortunate injury, and i'm sure hes devastated to have the...
  2. DDKing13

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

I'm so done with Bradford. He just can't stay healthy. For the amount of money we pay him, it's unacceptable. And YES! MARIOTA PLEASE!! That would be a dream come true. (St. Louis Rams and Oregon Ducks fan here) :thumbsup:
  3. DDKing13

MK7 Golf GTI vs the hatches we don't get:

Where are they from? Cant place the accents lol
  4. DDKing13

Official Phone, Keys & Wallet Thread.

:lol: Struggs. :(
  5. DDKing13

So now that my GTI is totaled, time to move on.

Anybody familiar with e30's?
  6. DDKing13

Definitely seems like a great car. But of course, all of the features that you would want make it a lot more expensive. :(
  7. DDKing13

Luckily, the one i'm looking at is manual. Cuz if the DSG maintenance is that high for VW, I can only imagine how high it is for Audi lol. And yeah looking at pictures of the interior, it does look a step back from the GTI, even in the 2011 A3. But as far as reliability, I think the 2011 A3 is...
  8. DDKing13

Anybody familiar with 2011 A3's? Common issues, things to look out for, etc?
  9. DDKing13

So the other day on my way home from work, I saw a matte pearl white mk7 GTI. Let's just say, the mk7 looks a lot different in person. :drool: It's still probably a little outside of my price range though. lol
  10. DDKing13

Well I had absolutely no problems with my GTI, in the 15 months that I had it. lol What do you suggest? Not a big fan of american cars
  11. DDKing13

lol nah im good. A brand new one is out of my price range anyways.
  12. DDKing13

lol forsure i'm going to go the CPO/used route. If I can find a mk6 GTI/R for a really good price, then i'll go with that. If not, i'm thinking an A4 avant. But at the same time, i'm kind of hesitant to go the A4 route, because i'm not too familiar with the common problems for them. As far as...
  13. DDKing13

Jesus :yikes: I need to do my homework then. lol Nah like I said before, i'm not a big fan of the mk7.
  14. DDKing13

Tell me about it. The news hit me like a brick wall when I got the phone call. :cry:
  15. DDKing13

I may be alone on this, but im not too fond of the mk7 styling. I think the mk6 looks so much better. So although I know i'll be giving up on some power, if I end up staying with another GTI or moving up to an R, it'll be another mk6. I have been able to find some B7 A4 Avants for good prices...
  16. DDKing13

I'm sure some of you saw on my other thread, my GTI just got totaled. So now im in the market for another car. I'm thinking of either an Audi B7 A4 Avant, or another mk6 GTI/R, if I can find one cheap enough. Thoughts?
  17. DDKing13

R.I.P., Louis*Zamperini

I actually attended Torrance High School, the high school that Louis went to and ran track. Our football field is named after him. I had the honor of meeting and shaking Louis' hand twice. Very inspirational story. He's a legend in Torrance.
  18. DDKing13

Rebecca Black has nothing on this!

how tf did this come back up? lol
  19. DDKing13

MARCO? POLO: Redskins name change

This has nothing to do with the game of football. It's strictly about the name.