GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Im really starting to lose respect for the police unfortunately

background story, im in college, leaving in a dorm with a roommate. ill try to summarize this story the best i can, even though theres a lot of detail about 4 months ago, i woke up to banging at my door. Upon opening, i find two men standing on either side of the entrance implying by my...
  2. P

Key West Hotels for 18?

Wasnt sure where to place this, since the regional forums were all car related lol but my friends and i are trying to go to key west for our spring break. only issue we're having is trying to find a hotel that allows a 18/19 year old to check in. price range max. of $250/night anyone have any...
  3. P

software to combine music?

hey, im not sure if there is such a thing but thought i would check. i wanted to create a single file of a bunch of songs playing various parts of each song. kinda like how they do at clubs i guess. i dont really want to sit there and manually cut each song and combine each one together, so...
  4. P

whats a good commercial to spoof?

the commercial can be about anything, however the commercial itself doesn't relate to the product (ex. Terry Tate linebacker commercial, made by Reebok even though there is no Reebok reference in the beginning). This is for a class project, so any help would be appreciated. My objective would...
  5. P

lmao. ricer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnF5AhYCYY
  6. P

what camera?

im goin away to college in mid august and wanted to get a camera before im gone. i just want something that can take decent pictures. my main use for it would be taking pictures of my car n such and occasionally for when im out. i was looking at this one...the HD pictures and video caught my...
  7. P

science topic?

i need to write a 4-page single-spaced paper :frown: on anything regarding science, excluding biology. can anyone help me think of a topic? ive already done the big bang. Thanks!
  8. P

physics majors or people with capacitor knowledge

ok this is off topic sorta but not really at the same time... i put hids in my rabbit and was told i needed capacitors, so i put one in the passenger side headlight and none in the drivers side. now my dilemma is that the drivers side is working perfect but the passenger side is dead, itll...
  9. P

discount off of tirerack

hey guys, im not sure if im allowed to do this since it kinda benefits me in some way in the long-run but u can get a 4.5% discount off of tirerack by signing up for this site which is invitation only. i went through this site when i bought my wheels and tires and got back about 60 bucks which...
  10. P

Help Me!

ok i have this school project where im supposed to somehow "promote" a website and direct traffic to personal websites for my finance class. only problem is, my team is dead last lol, and i thought maybe you guys can help me out. all i need u guys to do is click on this link...
  11. P

McDonalds Monopoly, lets put our pieces together

ok ive come to realize i have a few pieces and am missing like one or two. so i figured maybe if someone else has got the pieces we can split the prize, some is better than none right. ive heard that they dont release all of the pieces but hey doesnt hurt to try. I Need: Kentucky Avenue - Red...
  12. P

Car things in profiles

what are those car pics for? the ones where there are 5 cars and say 2 of them are red. what are those exactly for?
  13. P

The Gas Guzzler

i was out with my dad yesterday in the Jeep Commander and it was raining like anything, could barely see a foot in front of u. well anyways we went through some puddles, and then the battery light came on. few seconds later the steering wheel locked and it shut down while still in motion. my dad...
  14. P

Freakin Cops

Over the weekend i was cruising around town (SoFla) for those of u who know, coral springs drive....and my jaw dropped. there was an impreza, dark blue, ordinary everyday car, but it had police lights flashing with someone they had pulled over. THEN one street down, i almost died... there was a...