GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

6MT 1st gear taking off and engagement

I just mean on the 6MT cars what rpm are you guys using when taking off from a halt
  2. J

6MT 1st gear taking off and engagement

I am looking to see what the 6MT owners are doing as far as taking off in first rpm-wise. I notice that I have to apply gas or the car shakes and end up at 12-1500 rpm when taking off (roughly 1 sec or so). I’m curious to see what others are doing as far as rpms from a halt? *side note- I have...
  3. J

Parking assist help

BUMP If anyone knows how to delete the parking sensors and remove the "parking distance error" message on the gauge cluster, I wouldn't be opposed to just deleting them altogether
  4. J

is the autobahn package worth it?

I Currently own an S trim and I can say I prefer over the autobahn. The infotainment screen has an actual turn knob for volume and radio function (can also use screen/steering buttons) and still has pretty much everything else (minus DCC, leather and harmon kardon) that the autobahn does. That...
  5. J

Parking assist help

An update. I took my car in for the new parking assist module replacement. No fix. But the dealership did manage to put an 8 in wide section of deep gouges in my paint on the roof. Looks like maybe the tech had his laptop on there. I had to pay for paint correction on a 2 week old brand new car...
  6. J

Parking assist help

Oh I didn't initially go in guns blazing, but after the 4th visit and being told to "drive my car like it was", I lost my cool a little
  7. J

Parking assist help

I appreciate that insight on the logo. I will be sure to keep it all as clean as I can and see if it helps! I have raised holy hell at this dealership when the ruined my ac system and it took them 5 months to repair. They also ruined my headliner and refused to replace it. I have just not had...
  8. J

Parking assist help

I will get a photo but also this dealership is not the best with service and I have had issues with them in the past actually damaging my car and refusing to help. I just like to know what coding features are on this car as well so I know for my own benefit.
  9. J

Parking assist help

Can anyone list what the bits or bytes for parking assistance do in OBDeleven/vcds? I have a 22 gti and the front sensors keep saying they are dirty and won’t read even though I cleaned and washed the car. Rear sensors work perfect and all acc and driver assists work perfect. It won’t let me...