GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ViRtUaLheretic

The Answer is Always Miata

I love my GTI, but I've modded it far past the point of 'normal' DD ability and she likes to break stuff so I needed to find myself a 2nd car. So far I have only owned FWD cars and they have all been Automatics. I wanted to get a FUN car that would still get good gas mileage and would either be...
  2. ViRtUaLheretic

WATCH THIS!

Normally it takes 5 PAGES of people demanding pix before they are reluctantly released, it took you 5 POSTS to link lol
  3. ViRtUaLheretic

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

Therefore every Audi that has a FSI motor should post here? :confused:
  4. ViRtUaLheretic

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

Too bad this car has a FSI engine, not a TSI engine. Shouldnt be posted on here at all (for the lulz: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5660596-A-factory-weight-Audi-S3-goes-12.1-114mph-with-OEM-K04-turbo-amp-GIAC-Extreme-software!&p=76971421&viewfull=1#post76971421 ) Nice times for a...
  5. ViRtUaLheretic

Cash for Clunkers

The Federal govt has an incentive program aimed at people who will trade in their gas guzzling cars and trade them in for more efficient vehicles. If any of you were looking for a great time to trade in one of your gas guzzlers you can get $3500 or $4500 from the govt (depending on what new car...