GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KOA789

Audi Q7 3.0T---should I?

I wouldn't. It's an SUV. Keep it stock and reliable.
  2. KOA789

A whole new world

Man I thought all the smaller cars would be rated 30 city 40 highway. I'm out of touch obviously
  3. KOA789

A whole new world

That seems low for a yaris Sedona is amazing. So many things to do up there year round. I leave it on Eco mode so it kinda does it for you. I drive it very timidly. Not hyper-miling it, but no fast starts and no speeding.
  4. KOA789

A whole new world

Prices of all cars are ridiculous these days. As soon as the demand goes down I think these will be a great used buy.... All depending on reliability..... It is a Chrysler after all. I phrased it wrong my bad. I keep the speeds under 80 and usually don't go more than 5 over the limit. My...
  5. KOA789

A whole new world

The Jeep feels much faster than it really is. With the 8 speed it's quite deceptive. The torque comes on, and you think you're moving fast, and then you look down and realize that it took you a lifetime to get to 80mph. It's a very big departure for me going from my 5.0 to this. Even my Nova is...
  6. KOA789

A whole new world

They won't be able to do coal with newer diesels with urea injection. As for the GC compared to the GTI acceleration whose they don't even compare. The Jeep has a ton of torque but it's 5500 pounds and only has 240hp. Gti easily smokes it.
  7. KOA789

A whole new world

Me too. I don't understand why they don't.
  8. KOA789

A whole new world

The 4Runner is an amazing vehicle, and most of all, you know it will start as easy today as it will 10 years from now. The GC, I'm not so sure about, at least from looking at all the consumer reliability reports. Thanks! I drove an ML and I felt like that was pretty amazing. I would say for...
  9. KOA789

A whole new world

In 15 years of driving I've owned 1 truck. It was a 1991 S10 with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine. It was my first car and a hand me down. With no A/C, no radio, and a blown engine at 200k miles 3 months after I got it, I got rid of it and started my love affair with fast cars and fast bikes. In...
  10. KOA789

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

My girl looked at a CLA but ended up with a C class instead. CLA also didn't make a good impression on me either, but I do love her AMG pack c250.
  11. KOA789

Ditched the GTI

Lol quote of the week
  12. KOA789

5.0 Mustangs...

X2
  13. KOA789

5.0 Mustangs...

Lol same here but my dick is the same size as a Japanese midget's
  14. KOA789

5.0 Mustangs...

Budget engineering weighs even more lol
  15. KOA789

$50K budget...what would you get?

For a 5400 pound 4x4 SUV that air conditiones my ass cheeks, it's pretty good. I drove quite a few different brands and models before I picked the right one for me. I was the most impressed with it.
  16. KOA789

Covered about 1250 miles so far, 800 freeway, in about 2 weeks. Averaged 33mpg. Been gone since August 10th in Europe but I'm back tonight, so I'll report in soon. The only issue I had was a frozen nav screen for 30 seconds but that's it.
  17. KOA789

Motorcycle Thread

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.
  18. KOA789

I just picked up a 14 with a diesel, and it's amazing. I wouldn't even consider a 13 or prior. Big difference in the 14s.
  19. KOA789

Motorcycle Thread

I got a 62 Nova beginning of this year and I haven't been riding the Pani. I'm honestly just making a lot of changes in my life. I don't know why. Sold the GT, sold the 1098S, broke off an engagement, went to the motherland for a month and a half, thinking about quitting the force, selling the...
  20. KOA789

Motorcycle Thread

State Farm full coverage 100/300/100 06 CBR600 $36 a month (sold) 07 CBR1k $55 a month (sold) 09 GSXR600 $75 a month(sold) 08 1098S $40 a month(sold) 12 1199S ABS $33 a month(selling when I get back from Europe) Cheap, but that being said, FUCK STATE FARM. I was paying $120 a...