GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Buferd

Mountain bike thread

Hey man how have you been?! I haven't been on the forums foreeevvvveeerrrr
  2. Buferd

Mountain bike thread

Hey heyyyy nowww. I didn't want to bust them off and I sometimes ride at night and want to be visible. I'll take them off someday but I haven't had the time or the want. My other friends that I ride with give me a hard time too so it's all good.
  3. Buferd

Mountain bike thread

I live about 2:30 hours from Jackson Hole and I try to make it to the bike park there at least a couple times a year. Been too damn busy this summer so this was a picture of my setup last time I went in June
  4. Buferd

Word Association Game #2

Scrabble
  5. Buferd

Off Topic Thread #6

Been awhile.... that is all :-)
  6. Buferd

Word Association Game #2

happystart
  7. Buferd

Word Association Game #2

Undies
  8. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

I'm tempted to just try that Meguiar's system. A little bit more than the cheap Turtle Wax polisher and it accepts pads and is DA. I can always get a corded drill for cheap if I need it but I think I could try that and if it doesn't work well then sell it on eBay and get a nice Porter Cable...
  9. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Yeah I have always done it by hand and I guess it would just be nice to apply wax faster.. The buffer is low cost and I have been watching several videos on how to hold them and overlap properly, not apply lots of pressure. That DA system seems nice but I have a cordless drill.. I guess I...
  10. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

So just stick with by hand? I actually was looking at a small Turtle Wax 4-6in orbital that is low RPM, basically would just make it a little easier applying by hand. I don't want a huge high speed polisher.... right now that is. EDIT: found the company that makes the polisher. It's the 6"...
  11. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Oh why oh why do I think of this forum when this song played?:laugh: _W-fIn2QZgg on a side note I ordered Grit Guards last night and Chemical Guys Extreme Top Coat Wax and Sealant. I also got the Gilmour Foamaster II. Gonna try my Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax that I already have. It suds...
  12. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

So intake, down pipe and stock exhaust?
  13. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

So are either of those gonna make my R throw a check engine light? I've never had either on a car I've owned... I know, I've had a Cat back but not a turbo back.
  14. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Seems like you and I get on about the same time after these radio silence periods ha
  15. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

OK, yes I understand it has been like 1500 posts since I got on last. But with the warm weather finally around here I actually got to drive with the windows down and hear the glorious motor. Ah that K04 spooling up is awesome. So, if I wanted to glorify that would it be achieved with a Carbino...
  16. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #4!

1,925 posts since I was on last. Yes! Ha
  17. Buferd

Word Association Game #2

Mega
  18. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #3

No, It is just a side project of his while disturbed is on Hiatus. It's a pretty good lineup, David Draiman from Disturbed Geno Lenardo from Filter Virus from Dope Will Hunt from Methods of Mayhem And I agree with the Disturbed sound but it's kinda hard to get away from that with his unique...
  19. Buferd

Off-Topic Thread #3

-K1q1pw04Bs
  20. Buferd

Word Association Game #2

Trouble