Search results

1. GotGTI?

3 Words ONLY

what the eff
  2. GotGTI?

Biters? WTF Honda?

3. GotGTI?

RAW and Photomatix

So every time i load raw images into photomatix, they end up pink, wtf? Is it color space settings? sRGB vs. Adobe RGB Settings on my camera? anybody? Thanks in advance. Edit: Adding Example Image - Output from HDR Render in Photomatix, the input images showed up more pink/magenta, but they...
  4. GotGTI?

Bought a new lens today...

Sigma Zoom Super Wide Angle 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM I really like it so far, I have only gotten to use it indoors so far because of snowy shit weather but i think i'm really going to like this lens. so far I have 4 lenses already including the kit lens (for my rebel xsi). a couple pics...
  5. GotGTI?

This Picture Was Taken With.... (post them up)

What lens? I'm starting this thread so I can get and Idea of what lenses I really want to go after and also what techniques anyone wants to share, and well so people can share good photos. PLEASE POST ONLY UN-EDITED IMAGES STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA (re-sized ok, obviously) The formula to this...
  6. GotGTI?

SwapALease.com / Lease swapping sites/programs

has anybody used anything like this, success stories? horror stories? i've been temped to do this to kill off the 1yr8mo left on my lease for another car.
  7. GotGTI?

Ordered the EOS 450D/Rebel XSi...

Awaiting arrival, getting curious as to what lenses would you photography professionals recommend? Thanks in advance.
  8. GotGTI?

Enter @ Own Risk

if you go i expect to see pics!! :)
  9. GotGTI?

An Attempt at HDR, and it....

SUCKS! if you ask me. I tried. problem is i used a single image and edited it multiple times so that def didn't help. but i wanted to give it a shot. i used "Photomatix" i also downloaded a demo of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 so i'm going to give that a shot with some real pictures...