GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

140 MPH.....No Mas!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Uncool

Not too be too high on my horse, I'll admit I've made the mistake of having one or two too many and driving home, which is undoubtedly irresponsible and dangerous. Those days are far in the past for me now, since I realized it was stupid to lose everything that I had going in my life.

No matter how carefully you drive while intoxicated, there’s always the risk of hurting yourself or worse another person. For you to get loaded and purposefully drive home s**tfaced, while trying to get to the top speed in your car, imo, is stupid and criminal. Dude, you want to do that, go to a track day or something. Call a cab to get home if you’ve been drinking too much.

In other words, stop being such a douchebag.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
probablly drunk when he posted, check the time stamp. No telling if he really got up to that speed, I personally doubt it. I doubt he'll remember posting when he wakes up with his dry mouth, crusty eye's and "what the fuck" happened look on his face. Houston Highway Patrol are a bunch of slackers, lock this faggot up.

:drinking: + :burnrubber: = :bs:

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Oh, by the way, if you didn't already know

You're a faggot.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
faggot with a capital F.

JJ...i hope those of us who have spoken represent the sentiment of all members of golfmkv.com, we may have our differences of opinion on some subjects...but this is not just some random subject. ban this guy from our forum.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
smp85 said:
faggot with a capital F.

JJ...i hope those of us who have spoken represent the sentiment of all members of golfmkv.com, we may have our differences of opinion on some subjects...but this is not just some random subject. ban this guy from our forum.

I agree, but how can you ban him? what if he just comes back with a different username, or is the IP address bann-able?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I agree, but how can you ban him? what if he just comes back with a different username, or is the IP address bann-able?

true...maybe the IP is bann-able?? not sure.

we'll just have to see what this guy has to say for himself when he logs back on

What a bunch of pussies.....you guys don't even know me. there's a difference in having a couple of drinks. then gettin drunk AFTER i get home....stupid bitches. I went to a bar and had a couple beers. You guys must not know how to drive at high speeds and plus 59 in houston is open from downtown to Sugar Land. OH yeah and to ya'll internet bad asses you're lucky you're not in houston, cause that's not how i roll. OK since ya'll haven't even hit 140, you're jealous?? shit 140 clocked bitches ya'll can suck my fucking nuts, bunch of fuckin pussies. and Alf I'll let you ride shotgun like my bitch and i'll run it to 140 all night for your bitch ass. OH yeah Orlando Queer, you're a bitch. SHITFACED is a problem....being a pussy like everyone of you is a problem. I guess 2 beers probably gets ya'll pussies too drunk....i'm gonna get a pic on here of my Speedometer tonight when i do it again, just for ya'll bitches.. Have fun blowing each other. PUSSIES!!!!!!!!

Diggums

Go Kart Champion
^^^ hahaha what a chode.

Definite asshole. If you need to speed, take it to a track where it is safe and legal. If you need to drink, dont drive. Please excuse yourself from the gene pool.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
smp85 said:
true...maybe the IP is bann-able?? not sure.

we'll just have to see what this guy has to say for himself when he logs back on

well guys, he sure did say a lot for himself, didn't he?

asuckiel

Ready to race!
This is what he wants :thumbup: because you are cool :thumbdown: because you are asshole wheather you had 1 beer or 20 you still where drinking an driving especially at thoses speeds.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
2k6Tornado_Red_MK5 said:
What a bunch of pussies.....you guys don't even know me. there's a difference in having a couple of drinks. then gettin drunk AFTER i get home....stupid bitches. I went to a bar and had a couple beers. You guys must not know how to drive at high speeds and plus 59 in houston is open from downtown to Sugar Land. OH yeah and to ya'll internet bad asses you're lucky you're not in houston, cause that's not how i roll. OK since ya'll haven't even hit 140, you're jealous?? shit 140 clocked bitches ya'll can suck my fucking nuts, bunch of fuckin pussies. and Alf I'll let you ride shotgun like my bitch and i'll run it to 140 all night for your bitch ass. OH yeah Orlando Queer, you're a bitch. SHITFACED is a problem....being a pussy like everyone of you is a problem. I guess 2 beers probably gets ya'll pussies too drunk....i'm gonna get a pic on here of my Speedometer tonight when i do it again, just for ya'll bitches.. Have fun blowing each other. PUSSIES!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. You REALLY are a complete faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.