GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

140 MPH.....No Mas!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
your a tough guy, that's for sure... Probablly rep CloverLand and think Houston is the center of the universe. Get a clue you fuckin punk-ass byatch, you give Texas and the SOUF a bad rep. Keep posting your intentions, I'll make sure the Houston HP get's word of your dumb-ass.

:thumbsup:

HotLanta MKfizzle said:
your a tough guy, that's for sure... Probablly rep CloverLand and think Houston is the center of the universe. Get a clue you fuckin punk-ass byatch, you give Texas and the SOUF a bad rep. Keep posting your intentions, I'll make sure the Houston HP get's word of your dumb-ass.
lol....FUCKIN ATLANTA BROTHA PROBABLY, RIGHT? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE....HP? IT'S HPD YOU DUMB BITCH. CLOVERLAND IS POOR BLACK PEOPLE, MAYBE YOUR COUSINS OR SOMETHING. OH REALLY.....MY BAD PLEASE DON'T LOOK DOWN ON THE "SOUF" OK IT MIGHT HURT THIS ATLANTA QUEERS FEELINGS.....DONT HATE ON HTOWN YOU BITCH. TALKIN BULLSHIT.

Diggums

Go Kart Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:

:thumbsup:

Sadly they wont really be able to do anything based off of an internet post. I could post all day long that I drive 100+ miles per hour while drinking Everclear and snorting cocaine off of a hookers navel and they couldnt really do anything unless they caught me. That said this guy will eventually be caught hopefully before he hurts someone else.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
2k6Tornado_Red_MK5 said:
where the hell did you get that education?

Pretty funny you would say something like that considering your post responding to people's concern that you were perhaps acting unsafe and putting yourself and others in danger. You could have made a rational, intelligent response, instead of a rant that sounded like it was coming from a 16 year old.

And to your ignorant response claiming two beers would get us "pussies" drunk, if you sit down and put away 2 or 3 beers in 15 minutes (not saying that's what happened), there's a good chance that's gonna put you over the legal limit regardless of who you are.

And driving over 120 mph on any public road is irresponsible, no matter how you try and justify it. But I'm sure you'll just keep on throwing up your "witty" responses to people who voice concern on this board, never seeing why they might be doing so. Nice work all around, Tool.

Last edited:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I'm actually a white dude, here's a pic of me, post one of yourself (if your not scared) so if we happen to run into each other we can work it out like the GOLFMKV family were are.

NO MAAM!

Go Kart Champion
Good to know, he couldnt make it to my beat...

Well, don´t feed the Troll, kick him good bye and hope this thread will be erased.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28515&postcount=32

2k6Tornado_Red_MK5 said:
sure....but on my DWI nights i'm not down with all the shifting....plus.... fuck it DSG is the shit..... plus i'm not some gay ass fast and the furious wanna be motherfucker. i creep fuck all that shifting

this is from the "shifting..." thread.

dude, like hotlanta said man, everything on the board can be worked out, what we dont want for you to do is to go on and kill somebody and yourself while under the influence.

you put yourself at a big risk especially doing 140 while under the influence, i live in houston and ive seen drunk driver victims, i used to work for memorial hermann emergency room in the medical center.

its sad when u see a mother crying because some driver decided to pick up the bottle and chug a few down.

all that vulgar language as a rebuttle towards us isnt necessary, were just trying to lead you in the right direction.

tell me this, if some drunk driver were to almost hit/hit ur mother and injure her, what would be your reaction?

alf

e36mmm

Ready to race!
Guys, drink driving is not right, but drink speeding is definately wrong. I did drink driving once and i hit my friends car in the parking lot of a hotel. Luckily i only tapped the pole i didnt see behind me and there was no damages or scratches. Luckily. But speeding while drunk, is just an invitation to the other side. Tell me that he isnt married and has no children, because if he didnt think of his family, i got no comments to make.

e36mmm

Ready to race!
lol no affence but, how can i guy that drink drives+speeds, log on to the forum and say "suck shit you guys are jealous coz i hit 140mph", while the other forum members think of his life and warn him about how dangerous it is to drink and drive.
---
Sorry buddy, we all warn people that do stupid things before they end their lives just over a stupid drink because life is short. But i and all the other forum members see that you dont give a fuck about your life so we all decided to post a pic above 225km/h, post it here and then see you go and kill yourself after you try to beat our speed record. Make sure you beat 140 this time because, the slowest ill be running is 155. (with no drinking ofcourse) But you should drink, it will make you feel lighter and go faster :)

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
e36mmm said:
lol no affence but, how can i guy that drink drives+speeds, log on to the forum and say "suck shit you guys are jealous coz i hit 140mph", while the other forum members think of his life and warn him about how dangerous it is to drink and drive.

we kill em with kindness, its what sperates golfMKV from the vortex.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Guys, if you bash him the way you are then all he's going to do is post up a huge defensive wall. He probably doesn't agree with half of what he's said, but he also doesn't like coming to a site that he enjoys and getting heckled either. So this is the way he deals with it. Do I agree with it? No.
As far as 140mph goes, of course his speedo will say that. Tornado Red, the seepometer is off by enough to where you're probably actually going just over 125mph when it says 140mph. Yes, I too have been there on a stretrch of public highway. The traffic was dead and I was sober. Not that that makes me right either. But around here all we have is 1/4 mile tracks and I simply wanted to test it out at a faster speed. My "fast" told me to.
Best of luck to you in being able to turn this around. It'd be tough, but you'd have to be the bigger man and admit some fault. Unfortunatly, I don't think you'll have that much luck. Because these people can be just as stubborn as you. Just look at their post on the first page. But...maybe they would admit a little fault as well.
P.S. I can understand not tolerating this post gentlemen. But what makes you guys any better when your calling him a faggot (sp) and stuff but then you expect him not to name call. Whoever said this guy is responding wrong perhaps isn't getting the point. Point being, I believe everyone responded wrong to him as well. Fire doesn't put out fire, it only makes it grow. Ok, I'm done being philisophical. Take care everybody and enjoy your weekends. As that what we call it "killing him with kindness"? I see nothing kind about most of these post. I, I, I...when will we ever get it.

:w00t: ?:iono:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
monsterGTI said:
isn't the GTI electronically limited to 130mph?
The speedo is inaccurate and it will post that you are doing 140 when actually it's probably just under 130.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
wow. i didnt think he'd be such a flamer, just a DD, but i suppose it just goes to show ya. it's not people from texas who are like this, its just like, FMU's. (Fucking Moron's United) have a good weekend all, and please, dont be a fuckhead and Drink and Drive. *respect*

e36mmm

Ready to race!
Hehe nah 130mph is only 210. It should easily hit 145mph. Theres more than a couple of owners who say that they've hit 250-55kmh in their stock gti's. Ofcourse it's possible for a GTI but speaking of a limiter, it should kick in about 255-60. Maybe it doesn't even have one, who knows. I've seen a stock s2000 without a limiter that hits 281km/h going downhill but im guessing the GTI would have a limiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.