GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
thanks for the pics matt. The biggest i would go is 10" and a sub box of 12" by 12". is this possible?

I'm no audio guru but I don't see why not. A lot of people make their own boxes because they can get expensive.

miguelr

Go Kart Champion
anyone have a pic of a golf/tdi with DG springs on 17's?

also a pic of a golf/tdi with vwr springs on 17's?

parents would be a bit more convinced to let me get springs if they see "VW" on the box lolol

i'm 17s on DGs. why 17? go 18x8.5. that's my next move..

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i'm 17s on DGs. why 17? go 18x8.5. that's my next move..

more affordable, and it limited my wheel choices
if i want 18's, there would be maybe 6-7 sets of wheels that i could afford and want, and maybe 30 sets that i cant afford and still want

with 17's, there are 3 choices, and im leaning toward one either bremmer kraft br08's or team dynamics pro race 1.2
3rd choice are oem goals in silver. if the goals were wider, id get them.

also, more rubber on my wheels. i like fat beefy tires.
with 18x8.5's id be pushing my luck if i wanted to run 255/40's, not to mention id need to do quite a bit of work if i go any lower than DG

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
you want mine if the price was right? lolol

ill give you my steelies, $25, a box of altoid smalls, a box of normal altoids and the amazing feeling of helping an 18 y.o. get an awesome deal :thumbsup::laugh:

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Here is the video of my exhaust I said I would post.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yes. Dude do you even read the thread? Stop asking dumb questions that have been answered twice already in this thread alone.

i asked for pix of dg springs and vwr springs. he posted a pic not mentioning which springs he had. i asked which springs they were. calm your titties bro.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
i asked for pix of dg springs and vwr springs. he posted a pic not mentioning which springs he had. i asked which springs they were. calm your titties bro.

You asked for a picture of a car droppe with 17s and DG springs. That's what he posted.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You asked for a picture of a car droppe with 17s and DG springs. That's what he posted.

anyone have a pic of a golf/tdi with DG springs on 17's?

also a pic of a golf/tdi with vwr springs on 17's?

parents would be a bit more convinced to let me get springs if they see "VW" on the box lolol

quoting myself like a douche.