GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
So is the Switch worth getting?
My brother has one and it's fun during the holidays to play games like bowling, jeopardy, mario kart, etc

If you just want to play a certain game like Zelda BOTW you can torrent it and play it on a PC for free

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been playing Mass Effect legendary edition. I got thru 1 and 2, but I lost steam a couple hours into 3. I might play it eventually.

I started Nobody Saves the World yesterday. That's kind of a cool little game. Pretty charming, lots of customizing your build.

I'm waiting for Elden Ring to come out later this month. Hopefully it runs well on PC, just waiting to hear about any performance issues before I pull the trigger on it.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
So is the Switch worth getting?
It's the best system if you have kids or enjoy playing all the Nintendo classics.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I bought a switch to try zelda and so I could play some mario. Ended up hating Zelda and Mario was boring so it's sat unused for a few years now.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
I bought a switch to try zelda and so I could play some mario. Ended up hating Zelda and Mario was boring so it's sat unused for a few years now.
Breath of the Wild? If so, you're crazy.

I'm on my second play through, but this time on Master Mode and seeing how far I can get with only 6 hearts.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Breath of the Wild? If so, you're crazy.

I'm on my second play through, but this time on Master Mode and seeing how far I can get with only 6 hearts.
Yup. It was a big empty boring world with nothing to do. I had no interest in any of the busy work in that game. I cleared the elephant boss and ran around a bunch, but there just wasn't much there for me to enjoy.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What kind of games do you like?
Mostly ends up being FPS or third person shooters, or first person/third person action games. I've put a bunch of hours into Destiny, but I don't like that they charge for dlc, and microtransactions, and season passes. They've just got too many payment models going on for me to care about that game anymore.

God of War is my #1 game of all time. I can't wait for Ragnarok, hopefully later this year.

Returnal was also an amazing game. I hated Risk of Rain 2, but it was only the beta/early access I tried.

Ghost of Tsushima was awesome.

I put about 250 hours into Hades.

The Uncharted Series was really good, but I couldn't have given a shit about Last of Us.

I end up playing a lot of the first party studio games from Sony. Horizon Zero Dawn was another I liked.

Nier Automata, Forza Horizons, Children of Morta, Doom Eternal, It Takes Two, The Ascent, and Wasteland 3 are a bunch I've beat in the last few years. All of those have been on game pass too. There's probably a bunch I'm forgetting.

Should be a pretty good idea of what I play though.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Mostly ends up being FPS or third person shooters, or first person/third person action games. I've put a bunch of hours into Destiny, but I don't like that they charge for dlc, and microtransactions, and season passes. They've just got too many payment models going on for me to care about that game anymore.

God of War is my #1 game of all time. I can't wait for Ragnarok, hopefully later this year.

Returnal was also an amazing game. I hated Risk of Rain 2, but it was only the beta/early access I tried.

Ghost of Tsushima was awesome.

I put about 250 hours into Hades.

The Uncharted Series was really good, but I couldn't have given a shit about Last of Us.

I end up playing a lot of the first party studio games from Sony. Horizon Zero Dawn was another I liked.

Nier Automata, Forza Horizons, Children of Morta, Doom Eternal, It Takes Two, The Ascent, and Wasteland 3 are a bunch I've beat in the last few years. All of those have been on game pass too. There's probably a bunch I'm forgetting.

Should be a pretty good idea of what I play though.
That's a pretty good variety of stuff. I still need to play Hades...picked it up a while back, but it's been in the backlog. Horizon: Forbidden West is definitely on my radar, as I enjoyed Zero Dawn as well. Oh, and I'll be getting my ass kicked in Elden Ring on the 25th as well...

I'm also stoked for Shinji Mikami's next game, Ghostwire: Tokyo

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's a pretty good variety of stuff. I still need to play Hades...picked it up a while back, but it's been in the backlog. Horizon: Forbidden West is definitely on my radar, as I enjoyed Zero Dawn as well. Oh, and I'll be getting my ass kicked in Elden Ring on the 25th as well...

I'm also stoked for Shinji Mikami's next game, Ghostwire: Tokyo
I don't normally play FromSoftware games. I've never played Dark Souls, Demon Souls, or Sekiro. I usually stay away from the games labeled "hard". I tried Bloodborne and got my ass kicked so bad I quit before the first boss.

Returnal was so good though, and I've seen so many posts from people saying it's too hard. I pretty much bought my ps5 just so I could be ready to play this one when it came out. I ended up loving it and didn't think the difficulty was too high. I figure after that maybe I should try a FromSoftware game.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yeah, if you are a hardcore FPS gamer then a Switch isn't really going to be up to standards. FPS are definitely going to lack in comparison to a PC with a good graphics card.
Yea...the switch came out and I was feeling kinda nostalgic. I hadn't had a nintendo since the 64 and gameboy color days, but I quickly realized those games aren't for me anymore.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Beat Ori and the Blind Forest
Working on the Will of the Wisps
Halfway through Mario 3D and halfway Bowser's Fury. Playing these 2 with the kiddo and we go back and forth between them. Bowser's Fury is actually really good IMO. Great open map co-op game.
you should look into "It takes two" its a game that is fun and takes 2 people to play along together to complete tasks. kids may like it.
I really liked Sekiro but that game was too hardcore for me, Ghosts of Tsushima looks like a good middle ground
Sekiro, ah very very fun game. It's actually possible to beat the boss at the beginning, watch it on youtube lol. I think i died to the first mini boss like 30 times and put the game down, then played it for a month or so straight. I stopped playing when I got to some of the side quest and went to face some b*tch in the burning building basement and just couldn't beat her after 100000 times.

Both Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro I never finished the main game as I couldn't beat the side quests and easter eggs before the main finish. Maybe I'll get back to it one day, maybe not.

-I recently purchased a gaming pc and have been playing gta online, looking to buy elden ring and dead by daylight 2 and start streaming. Many things going on at once lol

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Started Lost Ark yesterday. Never been into MMO's but this one feels more like Diablo and is pretty damn good so far