GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR STAGE 3 FULL OF CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
The golf is Awd, there should be no bitching about traction. Nuff said.. viper had drag radials.. golf didnt spin so whats the issue here.?

I think the debate is over. I referenced a GTI above running stage 3+ that hit similar times to APR stage 3+ Golf R. Enough said wouldn't you agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Yes debate over. Mopar or no car !

Yeah I spoke to someone on Facebook about the car you've been racing he knows you and your car as well as the vw In question. He stated that the VW you've been racing has been having some power issues and it's known by the owner and he working on sorting it out. Again not a good representation of APR. Love your car man, but it's time to hop onto another forum to stir the pot. Heck go tell the guys on the Viper forum that you beat a VW that's having power issues. ;-) Something to be proud of for sure. They may even give you an award. Flying into O'Hare tomorrow maybe I'll see your Viper. I'm a huge fan of them for sure, always been a favorite of mine.

Chicagopd50

Yeah I spoke to someone on Facebook about the car you've been racing he knows you and your car as well as the vw In question. He stated that the VW you've been racing has been having some power issues and it's known by the owner and he working on sorting it out. Again not a good representation of APR. Love your car man, but it's time to hop onto another forum to stir the pot. Heck go tell the guys on the Viper forum that you beat a VW that's having power issues. ;-) Something to be proud of for sure. They may even give you an award. Flying into O'Hare tomorrow maybe I'll see your Viper. I'm a huge fan of them for sure, always been a favorite of mine.

Having power issues..? He beat a z06 and a mustang with roush charger on it... i dont think he has issues. Only issues he has is he faced someone with driving skills. So the next time i lose ill just say i have power issues. Awsome....

Zoolook

Ready to race!
Having power issues..? He beat a z06 and a mustang with roush charger on it... i dont think he has issues. Only issues he has is he faced someone with driving skills. So the next time i lose ill just say i have power issues. Awsome....

Wait... you've spent the entire thread saying he lost because "APR Stage 3 is full of crap"... but now you're saying there is plenty of power, but it's his driving skills.

So APR isn't full of crap, or did APR affect his driving ability?

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
Wait... you've spent the entire thread saying he lost because "APR Stage 3 is full of crap"... but now you're saying there is plenty of power, but it's his driving skills.

Back pedalling already... No surprises there? Lol

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!

Forumers should not respond to OP, it's not worth the effort, and pointless.

Cabra

Ready to race!
Now you're saying he lost because you're a better driver ?

So in other words you're saying your two cars are evenly matched.

No wonder why you posted here in the VW forums instead of the Viper forums. You should be embarrassed.

Zakk_

I think you just blew it right there big dog. You should change the thread title.

Well, and then, like...shut up.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
You are so all over the place it's not even funny any more. A guy on facebook with the initials C.K. gave me the scoop on the VW you have been racing. Time to stop all this silliness and go back to your Viper forums. I think we are all done with you here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.