Not open for further replies.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
This is APRs claim for my setup BTW...

This is what I made at the wheels...

Conspiracy?

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Well written RJ. I think you're trying to convey the same as me. The car isn't setup like APRs car is/was so you can't expect the same performance, plain and simple.

Ducatij2012

Ready to race!
How insecure is this viper driver to need to make an account to talk shit to a bunch of people about the cars they drive? A true car owner respects all vehicles for why they are.. We don't buy a viper cuz we have kids/groceries/ladders to carry/shit to do which our cars are capable of doing which his cannot. Glad you beat a car that car do all that by so little...made ya feel important apparently. Gonna sleep just fine tonight I will ��

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I think it's just clickbait. What better way to get views than to have a controversial title?

That being said, it's not out of the realm of possibility for a viper to beat a stage 3 R
Viper with 550hp vs 450, drag radials to offset advantage of awd, and almost identical curb weight.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
How insecure is this viper driver to need to make an account to talk shit to a bunch of people about the cars they drive? A true car owner respects all vehicles for why they are.. We don't buy a viper cuz we have kids/groceries/ladders to carry/shit to do which our cars are capable of doing which his cannot. Glad you beat a car that car do all that by so little...made ya feel important apparently. Gonna sleep just fine tonight I will ��

Exactly.
My neighbor has a new 2016 GT mustang with a few bolt one (intake, exhaust) and the other day he was in front of me at a light. Light goes green and he punches it. I catch right up and hang with him to the point where I'm in the next lane pulling on him. I let out of it after I saw I was hitting well above the legal speed of 45 :)...But you won't see me going on Mustangs forums saying 'bolt on Mustangs are junk' or anything of the sort.

Chicagopd50

I did not disrespect your cars. All i was doing is warning u guys about apr's claim is full of shit... dont waste your money

Last edited:

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Tyler Aul on Facebook just ran a 11.01 trap 126.8 peak summer months but did not give degrees. I can certainly ask. He is stage 3+ He is going to run it again once the temperatures fall and see what he comes up with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
I did not disrespect your cars. All i was doing is warning u giys about apr's claim is full of shit... dont waste your money

Here's Tyler's slip, hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.