GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEER PONG

alf

Modwhoreator
RJS5689 said:
excuse me sir, i still do girls also, i prefer the term greedy confused bastard, please and thank you
lmfao. i was only kiddin dude. but hey man what ever floats your boat or tickles your pickle. i still like ya.

alf

wildstar

Autocross Champion
there are pro leagues... thats how i pay my rent

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
no Halo tonight Krik?

all my friends were on tonight...i must have gotten like 15-20 game invites...damn loser!
I was at work last night. I'll be on later tonight. But probably not until about 11:30pm or so. You guys going to be on?
GT= spartansmk1023

Zolty

Autocross Champion
Kirk180 we finally agree on something, well other than our choice in cars, I am a fan of Smithwicks and Boddington, and if you like those try Barenuckle Stout.

I also drink for the same reasons you do, but sometimes I still want to get drunk and beer pong is a fun warmup.

Hopefully this puts this thread to rest.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
This thread won't rest now. It got turned over to the gay guys many a post ago:laugh:

Disclaimer: I'm just joking so take it for what it is.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
How does it always come back to sexual preferences?? :iono:

Funny as hell, don't get me wrong...but still. Is this the proper place to talk about bone-smuggling?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
wildstar said:
there are pro leagues... thats how i pay my rent

Umm, I'm currently a free agent looking to sign a long term contract with a veteren partner. Maybe I could have my agent send your agent a few of my highlight tapes, and we could get some talks going?:biggrin: :wink: