GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bet Speeding Will be Included

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They've had the ability to shut down your car since the inception of OnStar. Famously used on Mr. Robot.
They want to install this tech, just like breathalyzers. They do want our guns. Fortunately, we outnumber [them].
If they do install these kill switches, guys like me and @jay745 will spend our weekends disabling them.
OnStar was only GM.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You think this is political, as in insurance companies don't give to Republican candidates and PACs's? They don't care which political party you belong to. They're happy with anything from either party does to increase their bottom line. The lawyers work hand-in-hand with them.

I think it's political in the sense that instead of having a discussion about mandated devices that could interfere with our cars, the second post is an "I Did That!" Biden image...

Reactions: WAP

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I think it's political in the sense that instead of having a discussion about mandated devices that could interfere with our cars, the second post is an "I Did That!" Biden image...
1641439444075.gif

“end of quote”
—JB

Corprin

Autocross Champion
They do want our guns.

Let’s see…

Bill Clinton, hasn’t come to get my guns.
Barbara Boxer, hasn’t come to get my guns
Diane Feinstein, nope, still have my guns
Obama, Biden, Hillary, Pelosi, George Soros, Easter Bunny…. Still have my guns.

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
People are lucky CarNet is being shut down. They can save that money now. What did they actually get for that service and what did it cost?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Driving on public roads, much less speeding, isn't a right. Kids posting phone pics of doing 180mph 1-handed is what gets shit clamped down on
Heavy handed overreach is why things get clamped down, all they need is an excuse as the one you mentioned, and a greedy corporate partner biting their ear