GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bet Speeding Will be Included

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
I love the technology. I love Alexa. I love that I can adjust my thermostat by talking to my TV, or turn on my car by talking to my thermostat. I never have once even thought about the government listening in or tracking me. Even if they are? I couldn’t care less. It’s not like I’m a terrorist openly talking in my living room about my bomb plans. Let the government listen. Let them track. Doesn’t bother me.

Don’t you conservative republicans love to say “just follow the law.” Or is that only when a cop kills a black person?

“If you’re following the law and not speeding then you don’t have to worry about insurance companies tracking you.”

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I love the technology. I love Alexa. I love that I can adjust my thermostat by talking to my TV, or turn on my car by talking to my thermostat. I never have once even thought about the government listening in or tracking me. Even if they are? I couldn’t care less. It’s not like I’m a terrorist openly talking in my living room about my bomb plans. Let the government listen. Let them track. Doesn’t bother me.

Don’t you conservative republicans love to say “just follow the law.” Or is that only when a cop kills a black person?

“If you’re following the law and not speeding then you don’t have to worry about insurance companies tracking you.”

one up.

The government watches me all day long, and I’m fully aware of it.

uberdot

Autocross Champion

It’s not so much about having something to hide, it’s about having privacy. Just because people have curtains on their windows, tint in their car and doors on bathrooms doesn’t imply they’re killing toddlers in there. Privacy really is the most basic human right.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
It’s not so much about having something to hide, it’s about having privacy. Just because people have curtains on their windows, tint in their car and doors on bathrooms doesn’t imply they’re killing toddlers in there. Privacy really is the most basic human right.

Wow. I actually really respect this response. Not gonna lie I was expecting something more argumentative. Main reason why I deleted my social media and don’t watch the news anymore. It’s just endless arguing from both sides.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Wow. I actually really respect this response. Not gonna lie I was expecting something more argumentative. Main reason why I deleted my social media and don’t watch the news anymore. It’s just endless arguing from both sides.
I got rid of instabook a while ago. Over the years I got to where I could make fun of my own “side” and eventually realized they both suck. Partisan politics is an illusion and the only division between them is within its constituencies. They’re laughing all the way to the banks while we blame eachother for the messes they create.

1641443114642.jpeg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
I got rid of instabook a while ago. Over the years I got to where I could make fun of my own “side” and eventually realized they both suck. Partisan politics is an illusion and the only division between them is within its constituencies. They’re laughing all the way to the banks while we blame eachother for the messes they create.

View attachment 234825

I got to that point too where I realized that my republican relatives and democrat relatives were basically posting the exact same things as each other, just with a few words changed. Both were annoying. I know you’re supposed to care about politics and all of that, but I honestly think I’m happier without a Facebook and without watching the news.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I got to that point too where I realized that my republican relatives and democrat relatives were basically posting the exact same things as each other, just with a few words changed. Both were annoying. I know you’re supposed to care about politics and all of that, but I honestly think I’m happier without a Facebook and without watching the news.
It is however fun to make fun of a sitting President, it was the most American pastime until recently, though for some reason the current one seems to be off limits. Even the generally beloved Obama got flak from both sides of the news in his first year. It’s just kinda odd.. 🤔

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It is however fun to make fun of a sitting President, it was the most American pastime until recently, though for some reason the current one seems to be off limits. Even the generally beloved Obama got flak from both sides of the news in his first year. It’s just kinda odd.. 🤔
I usually agree with your posts but this one I have to disagree with. People are constantly making fun of Joe. His onset dementia. The "let's go Brandon" thing is still popular. The way he mispronounces words.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I usually agree with your posts but this one I have to disagree with. People are constantly making fun of Joe. His onset dementia. The "let's go Brandon" thing is still popular. The way he mispronounces words.

You sure about that? Saw a recent mainstream media headline about how “Lets go Brandon” was _____ist and/or ______phobic (despite NBC creating the entire phenomenon).

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Driving on public roads, much less speeding, isn't a right. Kids posting phone pics of doing 180mph 1-handed is what gets shit clamped down on
Obtaining personal data without a warrant is infringement upon the fourth amendment. Interesting you took it in this context and is exactly the type of mentality allowing government over reach through either ignorance or complacency.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You been living in a bubble? Biden is the most made fun of president yet. How's he off limits?

He should be in a nursing home, not giving speeches to the American public

uberdot

Autocross Champion
You been living in a bubble? Biden is the most made fun of president yet. How's he off limits?

He should be in a nursing home, not giving speeches to the American public
I just see big tech and the media jumping in front of buses for him and censoring his critics on the regular.