GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bet Speeding Will be Included

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just see big tech and the media jumping in front of buses for him and censoring his critics on the regular.

You mean the same way Fox\OANN\etc.. would jump in front of buses for Trump and sensor his critics on the regular?

Same shit different side.

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

uberdot

Autocross Champion
You mean the same way Fox\OANN\etc.. would jump in front of buses for Trump and sensor his critics on the regular?

Same shit different side.
Not even remotely the same. The difference is you’d have to actively seek those networks out. All the pro Biden stuff gets pumped into your feeds (and life in general) automatically, at work, phone, etc. When Trump was in office I went 4 years never having to hear anything pro Trump unless it was on an individuals’ level.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Wtf is Oann? 😂

uberdot

Autocross Champion
This thread is like Facebook.
Once a certain “fan of GTIs” enters and starts calling us names, inventing things we said or didn’t say, and hurling personal insults it will be.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
It's like if hannity and carlson had a baby together and then they gave that baby to MTG to raise.
I guess if you wanna go out of your way and listen to AM radio 🤷‍♂️ That said, Republican stuff is pretty obscure and you’d have to seek it out to be irritated by it. I don’t even know these names.

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Against this.
The enevitble accident occurs and the blame game begins.
1 The software provider.
2 The law enforcement agency.
3 The accused driver.

Also- yet another owner expense for the device, software and replacement after collision work.

Because in the public domain, defense and prosecution complications.

Arguments exist over the ownership of the data.

And not the least- Govt over reach.