Acadia18

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I've started to notice that the number of cars on C&B with accidents on their history is surprisingly high. Are they just over represented there or do people really get in that many accidents? I feel like it's almost half the cars I look at.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
On autotrader, when I search for a car and keys say there's 500 results. When I filter out no accident, it goes to 250 & like 50 of those show pictures of crumpled fenders

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Damn, so it really is like 50%. I guess people are terrible drivers. No wonder insurance keeps going up.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Most of my cars have a bad history because of me. lol
My tiburon I sank in a giant puddle. The cold air intake was completely submerged and water came into the interior. I took the car home, cranked it over with no spark plugs and got it running with no problems. I pulled out the interior and took the carpet somewhere to be thoroughly cleaned. Then I got my mk4 gti shortly after.

I almost crashed the mk4 before I even bought it. It was my first manual and they let me start the car when I had no knowledge of how things work. I started it, let the clutch out, and then stalled it. My moms car was parked in front of it and I nearly rolled into it.

I still ended up hitting someone with that car a year or 2 later.

Then I got my mk6 and I rear ended someone about a month after I got it.

If the water had come up about another 2 inches during hurricane Ian my R would have been totaled. Worst thing I did with that car was nearly break open the bellhouse from my flywheel and pressure plate being messed up.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
That wing though.........lol

That is a really cool find though
Factory, just with the risers painted.

1694276541715.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion