GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College Football Chat Thread!

SABOtage

Ready to race!
#2 is a bad luck ranking. Would rather be 3 or 4 right now.

How? As long as the Gators beat Georgia next week, it's going to be easy sailing. Gators will clinch the SEC east and meet Bama in the SEC championship game. Hoping its going to be like last year when Bama lost to LSU in the SEC champ game but played each other in the Nat. Champ game. Oregon and KState are really good, but their strength of schedule is no where near the competition the Gators have played...if we lose the SEC champ game, hoping the computers still rank us above KState and Oregon.

BTW,If I remember correctly, #3 & #4 ranked teams in the past 4 or 5 weeks, at least in the AP polls have had switch ups every week.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
How? As long as the Gators beat Georgia next week, it's going to be easy sailing. Gators will clinch the SEC east and meet Bama in the SEC championship game. Hoping its going to be like last year when Bama lost to LSU in the SEC champ game but played each other in the Nat. Champ game. Oregon and KState are really good, but their strength of schedule is no where near the competition the Gators have played...if we lose the SEC champ game, hoping the computers still rank us above KState and Oregon.

BTW,If I remember correctly, #3 & #4 ranked teams in the past 4 or 5 weeks, at least in the AP polls have had switch ups every week.

This is how it should work. Yeah, lets first best GA and FSU.

But assuming we get to SEC championship and if by chance we lose, its so late in the season, the pollsters feel compelled to drop you. Even a close loss to Alabama they will drop us, assuming Bama is still #1 going into that game(should be). Now if Kstate and Oregon stay undefeated and we win SEC, we should play One of them (Oregon I imagine).

But this shit happens every year and rarely are there more than 2 undefeated teams. Lets worry about our remaing games. Anything can happen. We need to not only take care of business, but keep getting better. We are still making some bad decisions that could bite us against a team like Bama.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm very very very very disappointed with My Auburn tigers this year. What a load of crap.

SABOtage

Ready to race!
This is how it should work. Yeah, lets first best GA and FSU.

But assuming we get to SEC championship and if by chance we lose, its so late in the season, the pollsters feel compelled to drop you. Even a close loss to Alabama they will drop us, assuming Bama is still #1 going into that game(should be). Now if Kstate and Oregon stay undefeated and we win SEC, we should play One of them (Oregon I imagine).

But this shit happens every year and rarely are there more than 2 undefeated teams. Lets worry about our remaing games. Anything can happen. We need to not only take care of business, but keep getting better. We are still making some bad decisions that could bite us against a team like Bama.

I agreee with what youre saying, we should not take FSU or UGA lightly. Craziest stat line from last weekend- 29 yards of offense with 21 points. Our offense can't rely on the defense so much, we have to open up the passing game.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I agreee with what youre saying, we should not take FSU or UGA lightly. Craziest stat line from last weekend- 29 yards of offense with 21 points. Our offense can't rely on the defense so much, we have to open up the passing game.

Damn FSU game in Doak Campbell and that hideous chant. They are going to be all amped on their hillbilly ale. Not looking forward to that game. I am sure all their thugs will be gunning to take Driskel out with sone dirty play. Hate going up there.

lon888

Ready to race!
Go SOONERS! We're playing Notre Dame this weekend - its goning to be a tough, rock'em sock'em football game. Hopefully we can repay them for the spy in 1957 and the food poisoning in 1965. If we win, and some things our way, maybe we can "back into" the National Championship game. We'll definitely need some help from other teams (LSU beating Ala, etc)

SABOtage

Ready to race!
Go SOONERS! We're playing Notre Dame this weekend - its goning to be a tough, rock'em sock'em football game. Hopefully we can repay them for the spy in 1957 and the food poisoning in 1965. If we win, and some things our way, maybe we can "back into" the National Championship game. We'll definitely need some help from other teams (LSU beating Ala, etc)

ND is such an overrated team, they barely outplayed an unranked BYU team last week-not a top 5 team imo. Here's to hoping the Sooners knock off the Irish.

lon888

Ready to race!
Sabotage - thanks (we'll need it!). I know Miami has had some great games with ND.

raaalph

Ready to race!

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
My friend just invited me down for the LSU v Bama Game in two Saturdays but flights are crazy expensive so it doesn't look like i will be in attendance. :(

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
That sucks man...even if LSU gets blown out by Alabama, you're missing out on a KILLER tailgating experience.

I know... Thats one of the main reason I wanted to go. If I went down Friday and came back Sunday tickets are around 1k. Leaving Thursday and coming back Sunday is $700.