Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
seriously who falls for this stuff?

Everyone knows if you need a powerful spell you use Crowley butt magic.
His place is near where I live...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Dont say that word you'll get the cesspool folks in here talking about dewormer

feelings don't care about science, or whatever it is they say

golfdave

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Ok i tried it. It felt ridiculous, kind of halfway standing up, holding my balance, reaching around back there. More smear than usual. Not worth it, 2/10.

Sitting is winning

Yesterday I also tried it from the other team's perspective. I stayed seated and had to scoot way too far forward for my hand to fit to wipe. Meat and veg got dangerously close to the seat, almost had a heart attack. Hard to get the right angle for an efficient wipe. I tried from the front, but the boys were in the way. Bad experience overall.

Standing/hunching allows you the proper angle and lets you spread dem cheeks for a clean, fresh wipe.

Standing rules (y)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I also tried it from the other team's perspective. I stayed seated and had to scoot way too far forward for my hand to fit to wipe. Meat and veg got dangerously close to the seat, almost had a heart attack. Hard to get the right angle for an efficient wipe. I tried from the front, but the boys were in the way. Bad experience overall.

Standing/hunching allows you the proper angle and lets you spread dem cheeks for a clean, fresh wipe.

Standing rules (y)
Dude, it isn't hard, lift an ass cheek off the seat, wipe from that side. It's like you and Jay were raised by Apes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Standing rules (y)
i, rather, spread my legs and scoot back, then go in between my legs. super easy. why aren't we funding this

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB (and not about poop!)

we have a new pizza place since Mrs Mud retired. She used to p/up on her way home from work but this place is better and same distance from house. The local pizza place is one of our stops on the cookie delivery thing that we do to our local shops and the new place got some. Last night I stopped in to pick up a pie for the first time since delivery. It was the first time the owner knew my name and he gushed about how good the cookies were. Victory!
This is the same guy that came out one day to look at the Comet and said "it even smells good"

Truth is that it smells like unburned gas and global warming

edit: because riceburner couldn't follow my rambling. Sad bit is I type better than I talk.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the owner of the pizza placed gushed about how good his pizzas were? whats the comet? what smells like global warming? lol

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Standing rules (y)
I imagine this going down like a bad infomercial, some narrator voicing "do you have trouble wiping your own ass?" while you accidently jam your hand in the toilet, then fall off the toilet.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
CSB (and not about poop!)

we have a new pizza place since Mrs Mud retired. She used to p/up on her way home from work but this place is better and same distance from house. The local pizza place is one of our stops on the cookie delivery thing that we do to our local shops and the new place got some. Last night I stopped in to pick up a pie for the first time since delivery. It was the first time the owner knew my name and he gushed about how good they were. Victory!
This is the same guy that came out one day to look at the Comet and said "it even smells good"

Truth is that it smells like unburned gas and global warming
Pizza pics or ban!

torga

Autocross Champion
I imagine this going down like a bad infomercial, some narrator voicing "do you have trouble wiping your own ass?" while you accidently jam your hand in the toilet, then fall off the toilet.

It almost happened. Just what do I do with all this ass???? 😵🍑😵

torga

Autocross Champion
Dude, it isn't hard, lift an ass cheek off the seat, wipe from that side. It's like you and Jay were raised by Apes.

I'll try this second method once the 10 o'clock steamer pulls in.

Status
Not open for further replies.