CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ok i tried it. It felt ridiculous, kind of halfway standing up, holding my balance, reaching around back there. More smear than usual. Not worth it, 2/10.

Sitting is winning

At least you had an open mind. That's all we can ask for these days.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How about baby powder? I use it almost daily to cut down on chub rub and swamp ass!
duke cannon! been using this for ~3 years and holy fuck, it changed my life. as a slightly cubby fuck, my upper thighs were always sticking together and it was becoming hard to get through the day without some serious chafing ruining my mood. this stuff is amazing. i only gotta buy a new container like once or twice a year too.

https://www.amazon.com/Duke-Cannon-...ocphy=9021498&hvtargid=pla-628381459849&psc=1

riceburner

Autocross Champion
few more random points
* yes gold bond is ok, duke cannon is definitely better
* trunk boxers are also winners
* at risk of further degrading my reputation i too shave it all down there, front and back, and short of the few days where it starts coming back mad prickly, its worth it
* i will further assert to standers that i too have never dipped my hand in the toilet to wipe.

can we talk cars now?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
can we talk cars now?

Screenshot_20220120-084609_Chrome.jpg

You got an entire forum to talk cars 🤣

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ok well i think ive said enough about below the belt business. Lol

Anyone have any good karen experience lately to share?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ok well i think ive said enough about below the belt business. Lol

Anyone have any good karen experience lately to share?

We're still waiting on a comic for this thread. Or does only the Scamdemic get Ricerburner Originals?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ill see if i can dream something up. I think sitting around the house has been turning me into a dumbass lately lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I just love browsing through these spambot threads lol. I really would love to know who in the fuck comes across something like this and calls the number

Screenshot_20220120-081715_Chrome.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ok here you go. Know your memes

20220120_082705.jpg

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I don’t have a bidet, never used one.

Sorry my mistake...I had to go back & see who it was who had the bidet...Corpin...

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.