CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Iā€™m talking the ones that used to be, still are, marketed to gay men primarily. Seek out ā€œPapiā€. The are made to not squish your shit. I also go for the square leg type, not tightly whitey style, but donā€™t bunch up in my crotch through the day.

use the same cut for my speedos.

How about these!?!

1642652258233.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
More ass hair on my ass than my scalp
That's gravity taking effect...pulls it all downwards, I know the feeling. By the time I'm Jim's age I'll be as bald as a Coot , but have my own built in Mukluks. ..šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I've gathered that I'm the only one that actuality knows how too wipe their ass correctly in here.

You don't sit, you don't stand, you lift one of your ass cheeks up, wipe from that side, so you don't have to awkwardly wipe your ass while standing and you don't hand to put you hand in the toilet.

Fucking heathens. Get your shit right.

Correct, that's how I do it. However, when the lower four discs in you spine are FUBAR & especially the left side, it makes it difficult to wipe ones rear, & then numerous non painful contortions have to be thought of...or if its a case if at home, use the bidet...

So not only do you have a toilet & bidet with wash/dry functions, you also use a luxury grade of paper that is higher than most of us have ever heard off!!, & that's besides manscaping you do!!....#highmaintenanceman...... obviously never used Izal loo roll...wimp!!!...;):ROFLMAO:

I love using the ball lotion you get with the Manscaper

Just NO........

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
You sold me! I'm going to see if I can try it this weekend, if I don't get buried in snow. I may be able to talk my son into getting the chicken version, so I can try both. ;)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
It's funny. The morning spam stuff reads like a song track list from one of those easy-listening EPs by Ktel that used to be advertised all the time...LOL

Rekindle your relationship with such classics as:
  1. Husband, Wife, Problem, Solution
  2. Get ex back, Get love back
  3. Get your love back
  4. Black Magic Love Marriage
  5. Money, Spells, Lottery...No
  6. Voodoo Doll for Love Attraction
  7. Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Love Spells
  8. Control Your Lover in Hand
Order in the next 30 minutes, and we'll waive the shipping and handling fee!

Phur

Autocross Champion
So not only do you have a toilet & bidet with wash/dry functions, you also use a luxury grade of paper that is higher than most of us have ever heard off!!, & that's besides manscaping you do!!....#highmaintenanceman...... obviously never used Izal loo roll...wimp!!!...;):ROFLMAO:
I donā€™t have a bidet, never used one.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ok i tried it. It felt ridiculous, kind of halfway standing up, holding my balance, reaching around back there. More smear than usual. Not worth it, 2/10.

Sitting is winning

Status
Not open for further replies.