GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
definitely the best daily beater i had. fuck maybe i should buy it back from the kid who bought it from me lmao.
it's too late. The kid has already cut the springs so he could drop the knock off wheels he got from FB marketplace deeper into the baseball bat rolled fenders.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'll nearly be surprised if you can buy a new car that you can drive yourself in 10 years

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I predict manuals will be unavailable within 10 years except from niche mfr's.

#changemymind
I think 10 years is too soon. Honda and Mazda are still putting money into gas engines after all. I think it's more likely that in 10 years, most car makers will have mostly electric offerings, but maintain 1-2 models with gas engines and features enthusiast consumers still want (big truck with a diesel, sports car with a manual, off road vehicles intended for use where they can't charge electric, etc.).

vu.

Autocross Champion
Some manufacturers are predicting by 2025 their lineup will be all EV's but I reckon within the 10 years is pretty accurate for when that will even happen.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Can I get a tl;dr of the last 8 pages?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I really fear were gonna get heavy into EV, then run out of easily minable lithium right quick and go back to gasser

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Can I get a tl;dr of the last 8 pages?
I said rev hang sucks. Jay loves it tho I think

I said the gearing in the manual sucks. Jay hasn’t defended the gearing yet but I feel if he was going to he would’ve by now.

jay reminds me of this guy I knew with a pony tail named sp00ner. I think sp00ner was from chi town too, west side iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.