GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Hopefully we'll have another glorious fossil fueled winter with minimal snow, didn't have to waste a single day because of weather this year.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
HAPPY HONDADAYS
1703188920070.jpeg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
A lot of road rage shootings in the local news lately. WTF?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
A lot of road rage shootings in the local news lately. WTF?
Maybe everybody stressed about the holidays? I dunno. Fucked up world where people escalate so quickly.

I think a lot of it is the overwhelming trend of rage bait. Like, get mad about politics. Get mad about your holidays. Get mad that you don't have enough money. Get mad that other people are getting money. Get mad that your DSG isn't as cool as a manual. I'll be the first to admit, I'm mad a lot of the time too. But I'm mad about dumb shit, and I know it. I'm mad that it's cold outside. I'm mad that there's damage to my bumper from a hit & run. I'm mad that I want some Olive Garden but don't have an opportunity for the next like 4 weeks because of family obligations. Nothing I'm about to perforate another human being over.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Woah, thats a rough proximity man

GolNat

Autocross Champion
It’s easy. Don’t watch the news and don’t have social media.

I have no idea what’s going on.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Concert tonight. Need to run around and pick up stocking stufferz after work.

For the CT gang: concert is in mid- to south end of Hamden. GF is debating doing pre-drinks up at the very north end of Cheshire, it's one of our favorite bartenders' last shift before he moves out of state. Can't wait to have an aneurysm on Rt10 (twice) 🙃

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Glad it's not just me. I've gotten pissed behind the wheel as much as the next person, but I can't imagine trying to murder them with callous disregard for anyone else's safety, along with the possibility of a life sentence for myself, or being killed as well. Fucked up.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
#spaceballroom

also hopefully she'll join you

Ding ding ding.

Bad drivers don't bother her nearly as much as they bother me so I'm hoping that if she really does want to go up to Cheshire, she'll do the driving.