GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Literally just lazy and forgetful. I do most of my posting ITT while I'm at work, which doesn't have Discord. On my PC at home I had turned its start-at-startup off, and even though I've changed that now, I barely use it. Then I straight up forget to dig through this thread and find the link again.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Literally just lazy and forgetful. I do most of my posting ITT while I'm at work, which doesn't have Discord. On my PC at home I had turned its start-at-startup off, and even though I've changed that now, I barely use it. Then I straight up forget to dig through this thread and find the link again.
download the app

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

https://discord.com/invite/ehWEDKfU

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Not a tree geek but i would guess fir tree. Yea BFT is truth. 65' paced out down. There is maybe 12' left standing. Mrs Mud says I can turn it into an Art tree and start hanging stuff on it.. It helped that her gift was an old bulb horn.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You mentioned before they also throw their poo paper in the trash vs flushing it....there's some weird stuff going on in your house man. Let me know if you want me to call the FBI

@Corprin on standby

Oh hi.

I bought a new ride.

IMG_3135.jpeg

As a result, Ms. Corprin decided to take full possession of the household man card.

IMG_3111.jpeg

Looks like I’ll still be in the VW world after the GTI sells.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I heard he's been cheating on us with Siennamk7.com

Welcome back

Ahem, it’s a Mk3. 🤌

Not quite back in full, we’ll see. Trying to keep my motivation levels up to finish out the last 2.5wks of my job on a strong note… before finally moving on after 10yrs of the same.

I did create some memes to tell the story of the van.

Last Monday:
IMG_3131.jpeg

Last Thursday:
IMG_3132.jpeg

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I ordered tools and vinyl wrap from amazon, we're gonna see how the vivid forged carbon looks. ALSO y'all know those dumb clips that look like an xmas tree, that are a pain to pop out because you gotta squeeze like twelve sides at once to make them pass back through their hole? I'm mad I never thought of it, but if you use a small socket/wrench you can squeeze all the sides at once. My mind was fucking blown lol way easier than fighting with pliers