GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
This god damn RAV4 😂. I also asked the tech to look at why the cruise control wasn't working consistently and he said it needs a new control stalk for a cool $500. F off. ebay.com..... $15.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
New toy for scooch
1000013738.gif

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Better than what I got

IMG_20240123_154132.jpg

Felt kinda rough Sunday but had spent two days on a ladder working overhead. Definitely was sick by Monday PM. hopefully it will be like two years ago and rather mild. Vacd and somewhat careful. I find it easy to avoid people

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Better than what I got

View attachment 298234
Felt kinda rough Sunday but had spent two days on a ladder working overhead. Definitely was sick by Monday PM. hopefully it will be like two years ago and rather mild. Vacd and somewhat careful. I find it easy to avoid people
Feel better, Mud!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
you know its been cold when you go outside in the morning, its 32 degrees with no wind and you think its pleasant.
Reminds me of Alaska when it gets into the 20s after it's been -30 to -50 for a few weeks...feels like summer!!! LOL

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Better than what I got

View attachment 298234
I've had it 5 times.

Just stay hydrated. The first night it comes on is the worst but after that it's just kind of annoying, if you're through that I'm sure you'll be fine.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Shhhhhh.... He'll hear you. It's like saying beetle juice 3x.

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Better than what I got

View attachment 298234
Eat a slice of Chicago pizza followed by a shot of NyQuil. You'll be good as new in 2 days

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear, Mud. Hoping it's super mild. Looks like you got the "good" stuff there.

==

CSB: my gorram phone is broken AGAIN for the same problem AGAIN.

cb1111

Better than what I got

View attachment 298234
Paxlovid will fix it. Your symptoms won't get worse. Feel better soon