GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

GolNat

Autocross Champion
GF called me at work saying we have no water. Had her check the pressure gauge coming in from the well. Big fat 0 😑. Leaving work early to go check it out. Hopefully it’s not expensive. Stopping to get 5 gallon jugs of water first.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Just the pressure switch.

It’s working for now but I’ll run and get a new one since it’s corroded and not always catching when it switches on.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
PXL_20230430_193134698.PORTRAIT.jpg

i-said-hey-he-man (6).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bailed on going to see Placebo. Torrentially downpouring, and we didn't feel like driving to Boston proper. Just went and grabbed wings instead.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had some buffalo chicken pizza rolls last night. This morning I had some spicy poop.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Autocross over the weekend, car isn't completely right (yet) but the brakes work and don't make noise so that's a plus. STS was a packed class for our region, 13 cars and less than 2s between first and last. Bunch of seasoned drivers, very fun to get out and try to shake the rust off a little. Non-centered steering wheel is going to get fixed ASAP (frozen tie rod, long story) but I'm largely pleased with my performance. Also learned that I can turn on GPS data and get mildly snazzy overlays with RaceRender, so that's neat.

Wings after racing is a family tradition for us so that was nice.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my dogs been coughing pretty bad for the last two days, guess that means i gotta take her into the vet this morning.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Day 19 out of original estimate of 2 days on GTI repair. Waiting on approval from Travelers.....I knew there would be more even though it really was just a fender bender. I know when a body shop says 2 days they never are two consecutive days but I was thinking I would have gotten it back last week. I would much rather it done right than rushed and I am being paid $25+ per day for loss of use.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Day 19 out of original estimate of 2 days on GTI repair. Waiting on approval from Travelers.....I knew there would be more even though it really was just a fender bender. I know when a body shop says 2 days they never are two consecutive days but I was thinking I would have gotten it back last week. I would much rather it done right than rushed and I am being paid $25+ per day for loss of use.
I had a 12” scratch on my driver’s rear quarter that was right on the fender wheel body line. Nothing but paint.

They had my car for 3 weeks.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
4 months 8 days for a fender, hood, bumper cover, headlight and crash bar. The crash bar was on national backorder no eta for 3 months of that.

Edit. Forgot the grill.