GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Those will look great. Car will look tits after you remove the gti badge and put a black VW badge instead of chrome 😬
I'm actually a fan of the chrome badges. I was devastated when my badge came off and I had to replace it with the other one I had (rattle can white with rock chips for effect). Black badge works well with black wheels (which look like shit honestly... any car... will die on hill), so I'm gonna stick with chrome.
I'm about to order that lip. Doing some negotiation on ebay lololz.

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Let us know what you think of the tires, they're very high on my list of possibilities. Also the Konigs look sick
Will do brotha. And Thanks.
I'm gonna mount them at the same time as my brakes. Should give me some time til the streets are mostly clear of the sand and the temps are higher.
They'll be my summer/nice day wheels... Gonna still put my miles on the motegi/allseason set.
Praying that both my sets clear the fat cayenne caliper up front and I don't need spacers. WCS I just file the caliper down for clearance.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
cheap home printers are such fucking bullshit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I'm actually a fan of the chrome badges. I was devastated when my badge came off and I had to replace it with the other one I had (rattle can white with rock chips for effect). Black badge works well with black wheels (which look like shit honestly... any car... will die on hill), so I'm gonna stick with chrome.
I'm about to order that lip. Doing some negotiation on ebay lololz.

post link to ebay euro lip pl0x