GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Douchebag Sighting/Encounter a.k.a. Ranting Thread

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Douche bag parents for a douche bag kid... who hands the keys to a vehicle like that to such a young fellow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrVQnDg7AQ&feature=related :lol:

I agree 100%. This family has pissed us, and all our neighbors off since the day they moved in. Their kids are loud and obnoxious...as are the parents. I have to give SOME sympathy to them, because the mother suffers from brain cancer. But, I did also wish the kid had experimented and put the car in drive or reverse & smashed into another car...just to teach him, and his parents a lesson. Just like the video. :)

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
I agree 100%. This family has pissed us, and all our neighbors off since the day they moved in. Their kids are loud and obnoxious...as are the parents. I have to give SOME sympathy to them, because the mother suffers from brain cancer. But, I did also wish the kid had experimented and put the car in drive or reverse & smashed into another car...just to teach him, and his parents a lesson. Just like the video. :)

Parents just don't give a shit anymore nowadays. They just hand them a Nintendo DS and let them be... that's all I see nowadays; obese kids, glasses, and a Nintendo DS or PSP. And they usually get whatever they want. :mad0259:

Parents just don't give a shit anymore nowadays. They just hand them a Nintendo DS and let them be... that's all I see nowadays; obese kids, glasses, and a Nintendo DS or PSP. And they usually get whatever they want. :mad0259:

lmaoo so true. my brother :rolleyes:

except for the obese part. he actually plays so much games that he forgets to eat :bellyroll: