GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dream Car

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
is this a fast car, or just a baller car?

Fast car, it whooped everyone else in the JGTC race. It was the first Japanese car to stop the German (Porsche 911) domination of the JGTC.

The Engine are the exact same one from the R380, which also defeated the Porsche 906. In 1966 Fuji GP I believe, I think it also defeated the Porsche in Suzuka 1000km.

An yes, Prince pretty much made a 75% sized American car in the 50's

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
i honestly wouldnt be surprised if you masturbate GT-R videos..

cars are overrated, give me this and i will die a happy man

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
my dad lets me drive his 07 eclass wagon.

only problem is it's slower than my GTI.

i just cruise in it anyway.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
...when a housewife in a Suburban blows a red light while looking over her grocery list. I don't trust stupid people in cars enough to buy a motorcycle.

very true, its the risk im willing to take. i wont be daily driving my bike anyways.

the ducati should see wayyy more track than street anyways.

which is why there's the track

most def, it will be my second home next summer.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
which is why there's the track

Yeah but the freedom of the open road is what would attract me to a bike. Track would be fun from time to time but I would rather take in the sights of winding mountain roads on a bike rather than just use it on the track.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
i honestly wouldnt be surprised if you masturbate GT-R videos..

cars are overrated, give me this and i will die a happy man

Good taste, Basically a GP bike that Ducati decided to sale to the mass public, and at 70k, quite affordable as well! (I would love to know how much it would cost to own a Ferrari F1 car)

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
Good taste, Basically a GP bike that Ducati decided to sale to the mass public, and at 70k, quite affordable as well! (I would love to know how much it would cost to own a Ferrari F1 car)

im not sure but i know there was a a guy selling a 2000 ferrari F1 car on ebay and the starting bid was 1 mil haha.

from a quick google search, it seems it would cost a couple mil

my dad actually has a wheel from James Hunt's F1 car from a race back in the 70's. it cracked during a race and he bought it for 25 bucks haha.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
im not sure but i know there was a a guy selling a 2000 ferrari F1 car on ebay and the starting bid was 1 mil haha.

from a quick google search, it seems it would cost a couple mil

my dad actually has a wheel from James Hunt's F1 car from a race back in the 70's. it cracked during a race and he bought it for 25 bucks haha.

I believe that Ferrari will also sale pass winning car to you. More like adoption, Where you pay millions to Ferrari, they hand you a pieces of paper that says the car is yours. You then have to pay them to look after your car. They also have the right to bring it to any convention or show they want. To top it off, I believe you have to pay extra when you want to actually drive it!

But on the plus side, Ferrari will ship and prep the car for you, for any circuit anywhere in the world. Plus I believe you get a free F1 driving lesson.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
I believe that Ferrari will also sale pass winning car to you. More like adoption, Where you pay millions to Ferrari, they hand you a pieces of paper that says the car is yours. You then have to pay them to look after your car. They also have the right to bring it to any convention or show they want. To top it off, I believe you have to pay extra when you want to actually drive it!

But on the plus side, Ferrari will ship and prep the car for you, for any circuit anywhere in the world. Plus I believe you get a free F1 driving lesson.

Yea i bet maintaining a F1 car would be more expensive then what most people spend in their entire life. Think about it, they usually change an engine every 2-3 races in F1, though they would use it more harshly than you. Tires also expensive. Damage any of the body work, it would need to be replaced and that would also be expensive. The freakin steering wheel costs about $35,000. Just watch that one top gear episode where hamilton drives the F1, and you will see how expensive these things are. Of course all this is assuming you drive it, which you should if you have an F1 car. Dont you just wish you were schumacher

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
my buddy's uncle owns a classic car dealership here in the east bay and had one on the lot going for around $100k. ugly ass car.

Car is pimp and if you take the time to build it it might cost like 25k or so. They sell from 40-150k. Decent investment imo.