GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Droid X**

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
Its between this and the Incredible for me when I can upgrade... I'll probably just wait until a buy 1 get 1 free deal on the Incredible though

I'm in this boat... but I think I'll be getting an X since my and brother I and are due for an upgrade this week and we can get the buy one get one free... was kind of pissed today that the VZ by me didn't have the X on display I really wanted to play around with it a bit.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
when is this buy one get one? so basically 2 people can buy an X for $100 each or one person could just sell the second one? i cant wait for thursday, time to retire the storm 1!

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
when is this buy one get one? so basically 2 people can buy an X for $100 each or one person could just sell the second one? i cant wait for thursday, time to retire the storm 1!

idk start / end dates. i have been reading online for like the past month or so about the promotion but there was no advertisement of it in the store. i asked the sales rep today and he said buy one get one free is still on

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
3 reasons are keeping me from dropping my moto droid to get the droid x

no physical keyboard
its running 2.1 and im lazy and dont want to be stuck loading 2.0.1 so i can root it
its fucking huge lol

i thought the evo was big but holy hell this thing is even bigger. i think ill wait til december when i get my annual upgrade and see whats out there. i dont like HTC phones and that sense UI crap so i think ill see how the droid 2 is.

you're probably gonna want the Droid 2.

If you all want a smaller screen, get the incredible. i love mine, but i'll probably switch when the dual core phones come out later this year. Incredible is an awesome phone.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I have the Incredible and love it. This one has to rock too!

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
article I read said the droid 2 wouldn't be much if any different hardware wise than the X. Looked very similar to droid 1 also.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
after pre-ordering it and waiting a few weeks best buy today tells me that i have to go thru verizon cause it was an early upgrade. so i had to go there and get it. pretty cool little phone tho. only had it about 30min now so i have to figure this thing out.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Are dual core phones really a necessity though? I'm more than happy with the 1Ghz CPUs in the Nexus One for example. Runs like a dream, and android is incredible.

I'm not sure that anything the droid does is a ncessity. I mean, we did fine with out cell phones for 6,000 years before right??

But, being that I have a rooted droid overclocked to nexus one speeds, the thought of having a rooted phone with a dual core, the possibilities are endless. Plus now, there may be flash.

I thind android 2.2 is upgrading to flash right??

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
does anyone know if i want to sync a google calendar from my fathers gmail account to my phone is there a way to do it with out getting all his e-mails? we use the google calendar for our appointments from the computer for his phone and mine but i dont want his e-mails. i know i had it set up like this on my storm for a while but ever since i updated it i couldnt figure out how to use it that way again. im hoping the X will be easier to set up this way. btw, this camera is sick, but then again my last one was 3mp not 8.