GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Droid X**

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
does anyone know if i want to sync a google calendar from my fathers gmail account to my phone is there a way to do it with out getting all his e-mails? we use the google calendar for our appointments from the computer for his phone and mine but i dont want his e-mails. i know i had it set up like this on my storm for a while but ever since i updated it i couldnt figure out how to use it that way again. im hoping the X will be easier to set up this way. btw, this camera is sick, but then again my last one was 3mp not 8.

Hey, just curious but how does it fit in your pocket. I'm sure you haven't put it down much today, but the few times you have, how'd it feel? Peronally I feel that my Moto Droid is about the perfect size for a phone, but I haven't tried otherwise. So hows the weight? hows the bulk? is it annoying to carry?

Also, droid X is still on 2.1 right? not 2.2???

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
yea its 2.1, guess 2.2 will be out by end of summer, so i have heard. its a good size but still very thin. feels fine in my pocket, its tall but doesnt bulge. feels better than the thicker and shorter bb i had. i have the thin rubbery case on it so it does catch the inside of the pocket a bit but not bad enough to complain about. i didnt realize the hdmi out put was so small. i thought a regular hdmi would fit but now seeing the phone makes sense since its so thin. it feels solid and is pretty light and pulling up a youtube video or something is super quick, something im not used to.

cevMkV

Ready to race!
i went to verizon to check out the X i am currently a Droid owner and i decided not to take the plunge. i am going to wait until the new LTE system comes out.

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
i had to order one online because they were all sold out around me. if anyone is ordering online i found a 10% off promo. enter "PRMCD10"

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
starting to understand droid now. this thing is one badass effing phone. what are some good apps and games i should get? also anyone have any suggestions for my calendar question a few posts back? thanks.

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
starting to understand droid now. this thing is one badass effing phone. what are some good apps and games i should get? also anyone have any suggestions for my calendar question a few posts back? thanks.

Im not sure about your calendar question but as for apps.. get google goggles, google voice, pandora, locale, google sky map is cool, compare everywhere (scan barcodes)... there are so many!!! go to google and just type in 'android apps' 'best android apps' etc... and check out http://www.android.com/market/#app=com.com2us.HG

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
from where? i had to pay $299 and have to wait 4 weeks to get my $100 back. you did good man. i take it you didnt do an early upgrade? you're gonna love this phone.

themike

Ready to race!
from where? i had to pay $299 and have to wait 4 weeks to get my $100 back. you did good man. i take it you didnt do an early upgrade? you're gonna love this phone.

I have a family plan, so we always have upgrades around. This time - the one I used happen to be for the primary line, so you pay the new contract price AND get $100 credit towards a new phone (again, this only happens to the primary phone). When you order online, instead of having to wait for your mail in rebate its all instant :thumbsup:

edit: its funny bceause after looking at the goodies im gonig to wind up spending more on accesories than I did on the phone itself ahhaa