GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EVOMS V-FLow

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
update bitte :)

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
I don't doubt it's functionality, I was merely questioning the aerodynamic principles,.....that being said, I liked my EVO intake on my 1.8t and I will be buying the EVO intake for my 2.0t. Any improvement over stock is an improvement, power, sound, or both.

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
ok who cares , if you guys dont want to buy it then dont but for now when can i get one because by the sound of it i want to just put it in my car. I dont wanna here all this mathimatical explinations and stuff just drive you car and be happy. An intake on a turbo car is going to do nothing but make better sound and a little power so why is every one going crazy with the questions for this guy. we have 6 pages of the same question.

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
Alot of people don't want to just spend hard earned money for a product that does not perform the way it has been advertised, which is why everyone is asking questions.

The function of an air intake is not just to make sound!

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
no one has even gotten a chance to test and review this product, and you vultures are already pecking.... chill and let the natural progression of events occur. If it's a piece of shit, trust me someone will speak up, if it's the baum shizzle, then you'll hear that too. Let the product speak for itself...

:headbang:

GTI2007

HotLanta MKfizzle said:
no one has even gotten a chance to test and review this product, and you vultures are already pecking.... chill and let the natural progression of events occur. If it's a piece of shit, trust me someone will speak up, if it's the baum shizzle, then you'll hear that too. Let the product speak for itself...

:headbang:

AMEN brother :bow:

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Why is it $200+ if it's made out of plastic

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
azmcs said:
Taking all this, I still want one:biggrin:

Okay, the first sign of too much time on any forum is quoting yourself, but..

To those who think my goal was to nit-pick this item apart, please read the quote from my original post that was questioning the claims Anders was making.

And BTW, I am still gonna get one:thumbsup:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Plaztek

trevor said:
Why is it $200+ if it's made out of plastic

That's what I wanna know. I think they said it was for heat reasons of some kind. Well, Wouldn't Metal be more resistant to heat.

I'm not gonna judge/bash/question yet till I hear from people who have it in their car. I could care less about all the technical "It's better beacause we use this, did this etc"

BUT I'm still wondering, cuz it IS a $200 piece of plastic or should I say plastech .:iono: