RJS5689 said:
i got both ways.... depends on my mood and what is avaliable to me lol
:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
sleep good... you watching wimbeldon?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
nahh woke up at like 11 to help my dad get the stock for the shop.. but least i get a day off and get to stay at home

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
yea it was a good one, no real suprise RF took it on grass...

now for the WC final, go france

thomaschh

Banned
For a second here I thought I was on a gay chatline...but I'm not, so will you all please just shut the fuck up or call each other or IM or do whatever the hell it is you do instead? This is the dumbest GD post I have ever seen. 5 pages of this crap. Seriously, do you think anyone gives a shit about ANY of this?

I'm not hating on you or being anti-gay or something, this is just STUPID. Please, enough...

+tom

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Tom,

if you want a thread to die the best thing to do it not post in it... Also if you don't like where a thread is going get out of it... and yes this one is insane and should die, so no one post in it

Jaegermeister

Go Kart Newbie
I have a rim, need to get it back though from storage, with one small chip near the lip. Would you be interested? Other than the chip the rim has 3000 miles on it.

Stasis

E-Thug
thomaschh said:
For a second here I thought I was on a gay chatline...but I'm not, so will you all please just shut the fuck up or call each other or IM or do whatever the hell it is you do instead? This is the dumbest GD post I have ever seen. 5 pages of this crap. Seriously, do you think anyone gives a shit about ANY of this?

I'm not hating on you or being anti-gay or something, this is just STUPID. Please, enough...

+tom

I actually read the whole thing, and found it quite entertaining... despite the fact that I don't fully understand all of it.

You guys all know each other irl, or just met up on here and talk via IM and phone? Who's gay, who's bi, and who's dating whom? =)

S

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Stasis said:
I actually read the whole thing, and found it quite entertaining... despite the fact that I don't fully understand all of it.

You guys all know each other irl, or just met up on here and talk via IM and phone? Who's gay, who's bi, and who's dating whom? =)

S
hahaha **keeps mouth shut** the age differences could get some people in trouble, i'll leave you with that teaser:tongue:
Nah, im kidding, i live in NY "CandiliciousVW" and "Vivid" live in atlanta, we all speak via internet and phone though....

Status
Not open for further replies.