GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
CandiliciousVW said:
To you people that are bitching, you are a bunch of f*cking cry babies! Stop posting in it and stop reading it if it bothers you so much! Sheesh! Took a lot more time to format your replies with big red letters than it would have to simply hit the back button on your browser. So, in the nicest way I can think to say it, STFU and have a nice day! :moon:

heh heee, language language:biggrin:

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
RJS5689 said:
Its jealousy that we are able to have stuff the average person is not, oh no, shoot me.....

Jealous? Nah, it's just a difference of opinion. I think you should have to earn something as valuable as a car.

Nothing personal, but I stand by what I said.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Teknophreak said:
Jealous? Nah, it's just a difference of opinion. I think you should have to earn something as valuable as a car.

Nothing personal, but I stand by what I said.
ok good, so discussion is done.... i'll live my life the way i do, and you live yours the way you do. I dont mean any hostility, im just sick of hearing it from people on here. I know there are quite a few people on here who live in areas like me and know how annoying it gets.

alf

Modwhoreator
CandiliciousVW said:
To you people that are bitching, you are a bunch of f*cking cry babies! Stop posting in it and stop reading it if it bothers you so much! Sheesh! Took a lot more time to format your replies with big red letters than it would have to simply hit the back button on your browser. So, in the nicest way I can think to say it, STFU and have a nice day! :moon:
why the fuck do u have sand all in your vagina?

look at the damn forum, it says GTI / Rabbit / Golf MkV General Discussions now you go waaaay off topic about shit that isnt even about a GTI or a Golf anymore, take that shit to off topic and follow the forum rules.

this thread began about a scratched rim and thats what the topic was about and should stay about. dont go on discussing other shit for others on a public forum to read, you wanna talk about something personal PM each other or pick up the fucking phone.

excuse my language.

alf

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
MKVboi said:
Bwahahah! This thread is hilarious! :biggrin:
If you think this one is funny then you'd probably get a good chucke out of the one in the Off Topic section titles "More Hot Chick + GTI, etc...":thumbsup:

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
*In my best Homer Simpson voice*

I can't believe I read the whole thing....

You kids crack me up!

P.S....I don't care who bought your car or what you chose to sleep with. I'm sorry about the wheel...it looks like the damage is light enough to get fixed reasonably easily.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
alf said:
why the fuck do u have sand all in your vagina?

look at the damn forum, it says GTI / Rabbit / Golf MkV General Discussions now you go waaaay off topic about shit that isnt even about a GTI or a Golf anymore, take that shit to off topic and follow the forum rules.

this thread began about a scratched rim and thats what the topic was about and should stay about. dont go on discussing other shit for others on a public forum to read, you wanna talk about something personal PM each other or pick up the fucking phone.

excuse my language.

alf

Yes mommy! :bow:

Sounds like you are the one who needs a good douching. :thumbsup:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
MachSchnell said:
*In my best Homer Simpson voice*

I can't believe I read the whole thing....

You kids crack me up!

P.S....I don't care who bought your car or what you chose to sleep with. I'm sorry about the wheel...it looks like the damage is light enough to get fixed reasonably easily.
i wish it was, its pretty bad though. Well more incentive for me to go to 19s

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
hahaha... this thread has gotten funny... But on a serious note let all be nice to each other, no need to call each other names or use a derogatory note... thats about all I'm going to say, have fun boys

thomaschh

Banned
MODERATOR - PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST!

RJS5689 said:
i wish it was, its pretty bad though. Well more incentive for me to go to 19s

I'm so tired of this - and I don't want to hear the "If you don't reply it will die" BS - it doesn't work.

Look, you people are MF'ing annoying as hell and this goddamn thread needs to stop. You've done nothing here but prove you're a group of immature asses having sexual identity issues with really, really bad cases of diarhea of the mouth. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

And RJS, you're an idiot. Don't go off on some rant about how wealthy people are better than other people and everyone else is just jealous. I grew up in a very wealthy family and had to buy my own cars (first car was a beat up 1983 Subaru) and it taught me the value of working hard to succeed. You will end up like many of the people I went to prep school with unless you change your outlook - sucking off your parents for the rest of your life with nothing to show for your own. You think people are wealthy because they're better educated? Well then you obviously won't do so well yourself unless you start studying- you can't even write a complete sentence, let alone use anything even closely resembling proper grammar. :clap:

+tom

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
thomaschh said:
I'm so tired of this - and I don't want to hear the "If you don't reply it will die" BS - it doesn't work.

Obviously if people do not post in it it would die... there is no argument there... If you want it to die then do not post in in... this thread only flares up when some one like you post "let it die" with some rant/reason which causes more debate, like the "rich kid" stuff, thanks...

So if you want this thread to die don't post in it. Again I agree it should die.

Status
Not open for further replies.