GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God i Love fucking with Kids in POS Civics!!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
also dont forget about that sweet as gear shifting on the s2k with shifter directly mated to the gearbox, man no need for short shifter there

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Why is funny Jose? B/c it looks like he lining up with a Crown Vic? lol

lol, didnt see that but thats funny too and also it was funny cuz of the way he said the infamous" pics or didnt happen" quote

You guys havent been in a s2k, have you? Im 6'3" and 225lb and fit fine...top up and top down.
Its not like getting into an exige/elise, now thats a bitch to get in to.

Really? I've had a little seat time in the s2000, and while I could drive the car, everything seemed oddly out of place. The handles, wheel, hell even the the windshield made it seem like I was looking half through the windshield and half over it. As far as needing to go into my pockets to get something, it almost doesn't even happen. I def think I would need a new seat if I were to ever pick up an s2k.

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
lol "I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

That is possibly the gayest line in the history of all movies ever created.:thumbdown:

Vin Diesel is a tool, lol

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
That is possibly the gayest line in the history of all movies ever created.:thumbdown:

Vin Diesel is a tool, lol

agreed...

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
nothing wrong with 1/8 mile racing, i enjoy it and even more so when the time slip says win

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
lmao shark week was supposed to be dvr'd but i forgot to set it as well

DisgustipatedS2K

RWD'in yo mom
Car(s)
E30
that's what I meant. F/I, forced induction...

The s2000 is a great car if you buy it for what its meant for. Then again everyone wants an s2000 until you sit in the cabin and you can't find a place to put your wallet. Or if you're 6'4" like me you look like a c0ck-juggler riding in such a tiny car. Then you have the stock rear-end to worry about.. but that's another issue entirely.
:thumbsup:

Not really. My cousin is 6'5", 225 lbs and fits into my S2000 just fine. He says it's not as comfy as his EM1 in terms of space, but that it feels great and is perfect for driving.

I'm 6'1", 193 lbs and the S fits me perfectly, although I do want to lower the seats about 1-2 inches so the top of the windshield isn't so much in the way. Other than that, the S2000's seating position/shifter location/pedals are perfect. You'd have to buy an R8 or Porsche 911 to even come close to how perfectly located/feeling everything is.

Ah, I could go on for hours. :thumbsup:

As to rev's S2000, AP1 > AP2 for forced induction Revving out a turbo/supercharged S2000 to 9200 RPM is a real treat. I'm hoping to supercharge my AP1 in the next few months. 350whp + still a perfectly reliable daily driver.... sounds good to me.